M30T Live video choppy
1294 12 2023-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_eUuQ9yMVUzk9
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1517648 ft
United States

My  live feed to my controller is getting so choppy it's difficult to  navigate smoothly. I noticed this a few days ago and again today at  distances around a 1,000 ft and further but I need to do some more  flights just to confirm distance. Does anyone else notice this? All firmware is up to date.
2023-3-20
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

What is the environment? Open space, forest, urban?
At 1000ft it is not normal if there is no obstruction. If there are obstacles then yes it is possible and normal.
Share a video with us. It will be helpful.
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. As LV_Forestry said, it would be appreciated if you can send us some videos to further verify the issue. Thanks in advance.
2023-3-20
Use props
djiuser_zyklide
lvl.4

Germany

Hi djiuser_eUuQ9yMVUzk9,

can you provide an update?

And what version numbers do you have?
2023-4-1
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5183799 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am a new owner of a M30T as well, and have encountered the same issue. In all cases, The M30 was in clear view only a 100 yrds away when the live feed would stop and jump . It is intermittent, but is something I have not seen while flying the Mavics at greater distances.

I will see if I can capture the video as well off of the live view on the RC Plus.
2023-5-8
Use props
LumixLab
lvl.2
United States

As I stated earlier, I wanted to do more testing. I've now conducted a number of comparative flights using a Mavic 3 Classic, Mavic 3 Enterprise, and the Matrice M30t. All aircraft, batteries, and controllers have the most recent software updates. Both Mavic 3 aircraft were flown with their own RC Pro controllers. Nearly all flights were conducted over my property and nearby national forest lands in Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. My property and the surrounding area have underground utilities, so there are no power lines nearby. Occasionally, over the national forests, there were cell towers in the vicinity, but none appeared to have any effect on any of the drones. Since these flights centered around the M30's connectivity and video feed to the controller, it was always flown first, followed by either of the Mavic 3's for comparison. The results were quite obvious. Regardless of conditions or unknown interference, the Mavic 3's performed much better in terms of connectivity. The video feed from the M30t to the controller would freeze and skip at different distances depending on location. The Mavic 3’s never had to be flown to a distance that this would occur. The upload speeds available from the internet provider here only reach 1.5 Mbps, so I will not be uploading any video.
2023-5-12
Use props
HD Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5183799 ft
  • >>>
United States

So far, I've only noticed the choppy video when I'm in IR and split IR only, and Live video when there is slight obstruction.
2023-5-15
Use props
LumixLab
lvl.2
United States

HD Pilot Posted at 5-15 09:04
So far, I've only noticed the choppy video when I'm in IR and split IR only, and Live video when there is slight obstruction.

The choppy feed in IR modes is common on both the M30t and the M3t.
2023-5-15
Use props
fanse9a1f53c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1837221 ft
Italy

stesso problema da qualche tempo
2023-9-23
Use props
fanse9a1f53c
lvl.2
Italy

salve secondo voi e' stato risolto il problema del feed video dell m30 con l ultimo aggiornamento dek 18 09 2023 ?? grazie
2023-9-23
Use props
fanse9a1f53c
lvl.2
Italy

LumixLab Posted at 5-12 08:02
As I stated earlier, I wanted to do more testing. I've now conducted a number of comparative flights using a Mavic 3 Classic, Mavic 3 Enterprise, and the Matrice M30t. All aircraft, batteries, and controllers have the most recent software updates. Both Mavic 3 aircraft were flown with their own RC Pro controllers. Nearly all flights were conducted over my property and nearby national forest lands in Georgia, North Carolina, and Tennessee. My property and the surrounding area have underground utilities, so there are no power lines nearby. Occasionally, over the national forests, there were cell towers in the vicinity, but none appeared to have any effect on any of the drones. Since these flights centered around the M30's connectivity and video feed to the controller, it was always flown first, followed by either of the Mavic 3's for comparison. The results were quite obvious. Regardless of conditions or unknown interference, the Mavic 3's performed much better in terms of connectivity. The video feed from the M30t to the controller would freeze and skip at different distances depending on location. The Mavic 3’s never had to be flown to a distance that this would occur. The upload speeds available from the internet provider here only reach 1.5 Mbps, so I will not be uploading any video.

SALVE SECONDO VOI E' STATO RISOLTO IL PROBLEMA DEL FEED VIDEO DELL M30 T CON L ULTIMO AGGIORNAMENTO DEL 18 09 2023??? GAZIE
2023-9-23
Use props
GsquaredAerials
lvl.1

United States

I just did a thermal test on my house and noticed the stutter while watching the controller screen. When checking the Standard, Thermal and Wide camera which is the top 16x9 top screen, I noticed the thermal views also had the stutter but not the wide camera. Here are two different roof passes just to rule out it only happening once. As of 9/26/23, everything has the latest firmware but, this issue has happened since the new purchase. I also have this issue with the Mavic Air 2.

( :11 seconds into the video)

( :16 seconds into the video)
2023-9-26
Use props
Hoarfrost
lvl.4
Flight distance : 705974 ft
Canada

GsquaredAerials Posted at 9-26 18:05
I just did a thermal test on my house and noticed the stutter while watching the controller screen. When checking the Standard, Thermal and Wide camera which is the top 16x9 top screen, I noticed the thermal views also had the stutter but not the wide camera. Here are two different roof passes just to rule out it only happening once. As of 9/26/23, everything has the latest firmware but, this issue has happened since the new purchase. I also have this issue with the Mavic Air 2.

https://youtu.be/xE6opr7OwzU  ( :11 seconds into the video)

Is the video recorded on the drone OK? Is this just the live feed that is affected?
Are you recording video from all 3 cameras at once?
2023-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules