Account Membership
666 5 2023-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RogerMA2s
lvl.1

United States

If I click “delete account” in DJI Fly App, how long until the account is fully deleted once the deletion process is started.
2023-3-20
Use props
RogerMA2s
lvl.1

United States

Account Membership

Why isn’t there a failsafe if someone accidentally clicks “delete account” instead of Delete Device?
2023-3-20
Use props
Jake. A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

There should be....
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there Roger, thank you for your inquiry. We're sorry to know that you want to delete your DJI account. Please be advised that the cancellation of the account will be completed within 3 weeks of submitting the request. Since the DJI backend needs to integrate and match multiple contents after submitting the account cancellation application, the cancellation of the account cannot be canceled after submitting the request. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-3-21
Use props
RogerMA2s
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-21 11:01
Hi there Roger, thank you for your inquiry. We're sorry to know that you want to delete your DJI account. Please be advised that the cancellation of the account will be completed within 3 weeks of submitting the request. Since the DJI backend needs to integrate and match multiple contents after submitting the account cancellation application, the cancellation of the account cannot be canceled after submitting the request. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Actually, I don’t want to delete my account, I did it by accident about a week ago. So I made a new account and waiting for my drone to unbind in about two more weeks so I can fly again.
2023-3-21
Use props
RogerMA2s
lvl.1

United States

Jake. A Posted at 3-21 06:20
There should be....

I totally agree
2023-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now