DJI Mavic Pro Remote Controller Issue
743 6 2023-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alexandyr
lvl.1

Australia

Hello All,

I have not crashed my drone or dropped the Remote controller. The remote controll is fully charge andf indicates 100 percent battery on screen. The remote controller when i attempt to turn it on shows 'connecting' without any beeps or progressing further then the control turns off. The controller i own is model GL200A for a Mavic Pro Platinum.
I have pressed the start up sequence correctly.

I am at a loss on what to do to trouble shoot it.

Any advice?

2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please note to Press the Power Button for one second, then again, hold it to power the remote controller on. If it's convenient, please provide us with a video showing the issue for further confirmation.
2023-3-20
Use props
Alexandyr
lvl.1

Australia

Here is a video of the issue. I can't progress passed the connecting screen. There is no beeping, signal sign etc. It worked great the day prior when I flew
V_20230321_165738_ES6_1_1 (1).gif
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alexandyr Posted at 3-20 22:41
Here is a video of the issue. I can't progress passed the connecting screen. There is no beeping, signal sign etc. It worked great the day prior when I flew

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to upload the video via Google drive or Youtube then send the link here so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-21
Use props
Alexandyr
lvl.1

Australia

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OsIaMkcMboTETKdSHtGKYzyVoo2nqPSd/view?usp=drivesdk
2023-3-21
Use props
Alexandyr
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-21 04:28
Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to upload the video via Google drive or Youtube then send the link here so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I uploaded the link
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alexandyr Posted at 3-22 12:52
I uploaded the link

Thank you for your response. I was able to check the video that you sent. Can you please confirm if you charge the remote controller and turn it on, does the screen display remains normal? Please try to connect the remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 (You may download the software here https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2 ) and please update/refresh the firmware and check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules