5083 11 2023-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
evgen.svt
New
Thailand

Good day to all.
My drone suddenly stopped flying.
When I insert the battery, it turns on by itself, the left light is constantly flashing (even if you try to turn off the drone), batteries do not charge from drone, but are charged in the dji charger, and an error is displayed in "DJI Fly" application - Battery communication error, Code: 1610000C.

When I try to update the firmware through the "DJI Assistant 2" application, I get an error of 87% - Update failed (1-36-6), Update failed.: 0x2400000000000000000.

I note that the drone did not fall, was transported in a special bag, and was not subjected to any mechanical stress. Tried using a new battery.

Please tell me what could be the problem?

photo1679381978 (1).jpeg
photo1679381978.jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-03-21 at 12.28.11.jpg
photo1679382816.jpeg
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry you're experiencing such issues. May we confirm if you have an extra battery you can try inserting into the aircraft to isolate the issue? Or, is there an available DJI Mini 3 drone where you can insert the battery to check? For malfunctioning components, we recommend wiping the metal contact pins of the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration > 75%). We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.

2023-3-20
Use props
evgen.svt
New
Thailand

DJI Tony Posted at 3-20 23:31
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry you're experiencing such issues. May we confirm if you have an extra battery you can try inserting into the aircraft to isolate the issue? Or, is there an available DJI Mini 3 drone where you can insert the battery to check? For malfunctioning components, we recommend wiping the metal contact pins of the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration > 75%). We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.

Yes, I have two batteries. I also tried to use a battery from a sample in DJI store. Tried wiping the contacts.
The problem still exists.
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

evgen.svt Posted at 3-21 00:06
Yes, I have two batteries. I also tried to use a battery from a sample in DJI store. Tried wiping the contacts.
The problem still exists.

We're sorry to hear that. If that is the case, we're afraid you have to consider sending the drone and the battery back for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our Customer Support at (support.dji.com) for further assistance regarding the process. We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding.
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_QLoSYniWZcVg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3373 ft
France

Hello!
I have the same problem with my brand new mini 3 pro drone… problem of battery communication and when I try to update the software, the loading is blocked at 87%.
I have a kit of 3 batteries, all of them are facing this problem. It is exactly the same problem than yours.
Have you found the solution?
Thank you!
Alexis
2023-7-7
Use props
smithe
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Either of you find a fix for this?  Mine started doing this yesterday and happens with all 3 of my batteries, powers on the moment I plug them in, same light blinking and fails at 87% when trying to refresh firmware.

Thanks!
2023-7-17
Use props
Greg1000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203461 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I have encountered the same problem with my DJI Mini 3 Pro and its three batteries. Exact same symptoms of above reports.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Greg
2023-9-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Greg1000 Posted at 9-22 18:48
I have encountered the same problem with my DJI Mini 3 Pro and its three batteries. Exact same symptoms of above reports.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Hi, Greg. 3. If the issue persists after multiple battery replacement attempts, it is recommended to wipe the metal contact pins on the battery or the aircraft body with isopropyl alcohol (with a concentration greater than 75%). You can also try refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2. You can download it here from your computer: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-10-3
Use props
FrankyDrone
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Tony, please have a look at my issue: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=304164
Battery Communication Error
2023-12-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FrankyDrone Posted at 12-26 12:42
Hi Tony, please have a look at my issue: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=304164
Battery Communication Error

Hi, FrankyDrone. Sorry about the trouble. Already saw it and replied. We appreciate your patience.
2023-12-26
Use props
aka_ricerocket
New

Canada

Has this issue been solved? I recently purchased a mini4 pro and it’s doing the same thing. Batteries are fully charged but drone can not recognize the batteries that are in the drone.  LED 1 just keeps on flashing, when the drone is powered on.

I used my batteries on my friends drone and it works fine.
So it’s gotta be a drone problem.

Everything is up to date for firmware.
1-21 11:08
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

aka_ricerocket Posted at 1-21 11:08
Has this issue been solved? I recently purchased a mini4 pro and it’s doing the same thing. Batteries are fully charged but drone can not recognize the batteries that are in the drone.  LED 1 just keeps on flashing, when the drone is powered on.

I used my batteries on my friends drone and it works fine.

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble. If the issue still shows even after replacing the battery, we suggest sending it back to DJI for repair. You can submit a repair request on the DJI official website or use this link: https://repair.dji.com/. The warranty can be applied depending on the assessment's outcome, including your unit's warranty period. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
1-21 21:24
Use props
Buoff
New
Flight distance : 438025 ft
Italy

Yesterday, I had the same problem with one of my batteries. I replaced it with a working battery and then reinstalled the battery I got the error with. Then, the popup for the firmware update appeared again in the DJI Fly app, and when I completed the update, the problem disappeared.
5-2 23:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules