Failing connecting too Canon 6D with cable
716 3 2023-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Per Neis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31444 ft
Cambodia

Hey..... I bought a dji RS3 mini and my cam is canon 6D, according to the compatibility list the 6D should work fine, it doesn't have Bluetooth so I have to connect it with the cable, C - mini USB, I can see something happen on the screen on the RS3, but it is very fast and then it says disconnected. It keeps going like that until I take the cable back out. I dont understand why, WI-FI on the cam is turned off, so it ain't that.... any ideas...?

I have already seen the videos there is about Connect cameras but they only covers newer cameras or Bluetooth... and none of the videos are helpfull at all...
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. For your issue, would you be possible to record a video and send it to us? We will consult with our teams.
2023-3-21
Use props
Per Neis
lvl.1
Cambodia

hi.... I couldn't do videos in here, so I am sending you this link where I uploaded it in Google Drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/12M-U5Y2hfBTvxRQiaei1ZvEgk1JtebLc/view?usp=share_link
2023-3-21
Use props
Per Neis
lvl.1
Cambodia

I never got a response to the video I uploaded to Google Drive and put a link in here so I will upload some screenshots of the video since I am not able to upload videos in this forum.
2023-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules