no link, no pairing
800 3 2023-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarcosKoller
lvl.1
Brazil

Hello everybody

I have a mavic mini SE with the problem of not binding with the control.

It started doing this after losing internet connection in the middle of an update via controller.

By dji assistant I managed to release the firmware, which is in version v01.02.0000 and no other appears.

Can someone from dji release downgrade and upgrade for me please? I'm trying to revive the drone
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Please try the troubleshooting steps below and see if the issue persists.

If you are using a Windows PC:
DJI Assistant 2 can be modified to achieve the upgrade. Please check the below steps:

1. Please download the DJI Assistant 2 (https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series) from the DJI Website;

a. Turn on the aircraft and connect the aircraft to the computer within 10 seconds using the data cable.
If you connect the computer to the aircraft after 10 seconds, the computer will not be able to recognize the aircraft.

2. Program Files (x86) > DJI Product > DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones) > DJI Engine > , find "defaultsettings.ini", then open it and change the "0" to "1".
2023-3-21
Use props
MarcosKoller
lvl.1
Brazil

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-21 20:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Please try the troubleshooting steps below and see if the issue persists.

If you are using a Windows PC:

hello, thanks for answering.
I already did this procedure, I saw it in this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 271&pid=2722960

I also did the pairing process both ways, through the software and directly through the buttons. the result is the same. I've tried numerous consecutive pairing sequences, I've released the firmware of both the drone and the control several times as well. I tried with different computers (windos vc mac) and different cell phones (android vs IOS). It's been a few days since I've been searching the internet, I've already reviewed this forum and seen thousands of posts with the same problem. The only thing I didn't see was some adm releasing a beta version for downgrade. I say this because once, ADM Thor did this for me and solved a mavic pro firmware problem. I wonder if it wouldn't be possible to do it with the mavic mini SE?

Look, here we don't have authorized assistance, the only one in the country is far away and expensive, and full of rules. I'm a DJI enthusiast, I've been maintaining dji since phantom 2. So I'm not NUB, but there's always something new to learn. I wouldn't want to have to change the core board to solve this problem.

Could they help me? would be happy to test and share the results
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MarcosKoller Posted at 3-22 04:44
hello, thanks for answering.
I already did this procedure, I saw it in this post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=263271&pid=2722960

Thank you for your response, MarcosKoller. We will coordinate this request of yours to our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted once we receive an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules