Video thumbnail from a different video
845 3 2023-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrick Mullan
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi
I am new to this forum and had hoped to get some help here. I was editing a video on Filmora 12 which I imported from my external hard drive and something I have never seen before happened. I imported a file full of mp4 videos into my media folder that i had taken with my Mavic Pro 2. When I hover my mouse over the preview pane it shows a preview of the video working but when I add that clip to my timeline it is a totally different clip from another event ( with the same mp4 video file name from a totally different folder )
This problem persisted and Filmora is trying to help. I downloaded the folder with the file to my pc and turned off the external hardrive. Yup the problem is the same Here is a link to a small video I recorded to show the problem I am encountering. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qaSPiKI1JPfd1D2ChADIWThEJlRUlfQU/view?usp=share_link I am hoping someone can help me.

2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here that has an experience with the said 3rd party editing software as we don't provide technical services for any 3rd party accessories or software. If you are having issues with the video file, you may try to playback the said video outside the 3rd party software and check if the video plays normally. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-21
Use props
Patrick Mullan
lvl.1
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-21 20:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI Pilots here that has an experience with the said 3rd party editing software as we don't provide technical services for any 3rd party accessories or software. If you are having issues with the video file, you may try to playback the said video outside the 3rd party software and check if the video plays normally. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Dji Paladin
                       The issue is not a third party issue because the file came from my Mavic Pro 2 like this.
Kindest Regards
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Patrick  Mullan Posted at 3-22 00:35
Hi Dji Paladin
                       The issue is not a third party issue because the file came from my Mavic Pro 2 like this.
Kindest Regards

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send us the original file so we can check? You may upload it via Google Drive and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules