Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery count
777 6 2023-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark Horse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

I have a used A2s, how do I locate the spot where the battery charge count is displayed? The batteries seem really weak, about 10 minutes max of flight time, some of this may be from the cold temperatures, but I think there's more to the story.

Thanks!
2023-3-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

From memory bottom of the safety minu > battery info
2023-3-21
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

Or if you have AirData account, battery & drone stats listed.
2023-3-21
Use props
Dark Horse
lvl.4
United States

RobZilla Posted at 3-21 15:39

Thank you, I don't have such an account, never knew this existed. Now that I do I will have to look them up and see what it's all about!
2023-3-21
Use props
Dark Horse
lvl.4
United States

Thank you, I found it! So now I have the charge cycle counts for each battery but I don't know what to do with that information. I'm not sure what a high count is, or what the life cycle of a battery is supposed to be.
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already figured out how to check the battery count on the batteries of your DJI Air 2s. Kindly please check the other thread that you posted as I provide information on the said inquiry. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-21
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RobZilla Posted at 3-21 15:39

The air data count is based on how many times Airdata sees an increase in the battery's charge level.
How big an increase is required I do not know but it can result in incorrect 'counts' appearing in Airdata if appropriate logs have not been uploaded or perhaps deleted.
I found this when looking for charge counts of Mavic Mini batteries when they were used in the Mini 2.
2023-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules