779 3 2023-3-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneBlue95
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11922448 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the original DJI goggles and FPV controller. I want to update the firmware on the Goggles considering its been 2 years since they were updated. The firmware on the goggles when I power them on says it is Firmware Version: 01.00.0300.  Not sure if this is the latest version but I am unable to connect them to DJI Assitant 2 toupdate them if thre is an update. I power on the goggles and then connect the via the USBC port on the goggles. Nothing happens on the DJI Assitant app on the computer after that. I have tried numerous times but cannot figure it out. If any one has any toubleshooting tips it would be greatly appreciated.
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific Goggles are you using? Is it the DJI FPV Goggles V1 or V2? Could you please provide us with the serial number to confirm it on our end? In addition, kindly please try to use the DJI Assistant 2 version on the link below and check if you can now connect your Goggles. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-3-21
Use props
DroneBlue95
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11922448 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-21 19:10
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific Goggles are you using? Is it the DJI FPV Goggles V1 or V2? Could you please provide us with the serial number to confirm it on our end? In addition, kindly please try to use the DJI Assistant 2 version on the link below and check if you can now connect your Goggles. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-consumer-drones-series

I downloaded the DJI Assistant for FPV and it worked. Thank you. I figured the original goggles would need to be used with the DJI Assistant 2 since they were the original goggles and controller.
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

DroneBlue95 Posted at 3-23 14:16
I downloaded the DJI Assistant for FPV and it worked. Thank you. I figured the original goggles would need to be used with the DJI Assistant 2 since they were the original goggles and controller.

Thank you for your response. We're glad that you have managed to isolate the issue that you experienced. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules