RC PRO log in whilst in field
1228 4 2023-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mjb2photo
New

Australia

Hi DJI experts!!
I also have an issue with login required whilst out in the field. I have a Mavic 3 and the RC pro controller. I can log in whilst at home ok as it sees my home network, however i went down to a local park 6 football fields and the controller asked me to check the network as it failed to log in. how do i tie it in to my mobile hotspot to login? do i have to d/l a map?I feel its a simple fix but i'm at a loss. That and I have been invited to shoot a wedding out of state in two weeks( drone video virgin) and failure is not an option!!
2023-3-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Scroll down from top of the screen and then click on the icon in the top right of the screen (#4 on the below picture).  This will give you access to connect to your mobile hot spot.
RC PRO.jpg
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mjb2photo. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to DowntownRDB's reply above to see how to connect to a Wi-Fi network. Just an addition,  after an auto-login, DJI Fly will be logged out automatically after one month, and a re-login is required. Moving forward, we suggest to check the app first at home if you're still logged in before going to the flight venue. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-22
Use props
fanseb0a6b02
New

Australia

Thank you both, yes it is an easy fix, clearly I don’t use all the features enough to lock it in. It has been over a month since my last flight- feels like a confession- I’ll remember to log in before I head off as well as remember the swipe …
Again, Thanks
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanseb0a6b02 Posted at 3-22 19:48
Thank you both, yes it is an easy fix, clearly I don’t use all the features enough to lock it in. It has been over a month since my last flight- feels like a confession- I’ll remember to log in before I head off as well as remember the swipe …
Again, Thanks

You are most welcome. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules