2322 4 2023-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

Hello,
DJI Go 4 is compatible with 32-bit devices, but DJI Fly is not. Why is that?
It would be nice to have DJI Fly support older devices, for example, I have a tablet lying around that I would like to use for flying but I can't because it's 32-bit Android but it's not compatible, however, I tested DJI Go4 on that tablet with Mavic Air 1 and it worked perfectly. So why you can't do the same for the DJI Fly app? As I understand, you can compile an app to both 32 and 64 bits from source code, and if other 3rd party apps such as Litchi support this, then it means that DJI SDK is also compatible with 32-bit architecture.

So is there any real limitation that stops DJI from releasing 32 bit DJI Fly App?
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI FLY APP was developed based on the 64-bit platform. The minimum request for the installation environment is as follows;

1. Requires Android 6.0 or above.
2. Available ROM is 2GB and above.
3. Supporting ArmV8 64-bit architectures. (64-bit processor)

Currently, there is no plan to support 32 Bit Android devices. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-22
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

Hello, you could not update to support 32 bit.  Or you can't do anything else with the application software.  And why am I asking you for this thing?  Because I have a Samsung Galaxy A13 since 11.26.2022, and since 11.26.2022 I can't use Dji Fly.  I always tried with the newest version of the phone.  Thanks for understanding.
2023-6-22
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

I don't think they will ever release a 32-bit version of the software. I would hope that they would, because as I mentioned I would like to use my 32-bit tablet.
But for now there is no workaround.
2023-6-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0 Posted at 6-22 08:19
Hello, you could not update to support 32 bit.  Or you can't do anything else with the application software.  And why am I asking you for this thing?  Because I have a Samsung Galaxy A13 since 11.26.2022, and since 11.26.2022 I can't use Dji Fly.  I always tried with the newest version of the phone.  Thanks for understanding.

Thank you for your feedback. For a better usage experience, most apps have been updated to 64-bit. As your mobile phone does not support 64-bit apps, DJI Fly/DJI Mimo can’t be installed. We recommend that you try another mobile device. Meanwhile, we’ll log and report your issue, and evaluate whether your mobile phone will be compatible with subsequent product development. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules