Maintain Altitude while adjusting YAW?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MPTESE
New
United States

Something I really would like to see is a clean method to temporarily maintain altitude while adjusting YAW. Yes, you can easily say, don't go up or down on the joystick, but there will always be variance or user-error that would be nice to be removed. For example, assuming there was a smart way to not have it conflict with the left joystick, It would be cool to have one of the dials be able to adjust YAW (for the purpose of composition), while I'm manipulating the position/speed with the right joystick. Or - is there an existing feature I'm not aware of that can accomplish this?

2023-3-22
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12477300 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Agree,

I wish a soft button left / right yaw on the screen, wich when activated drone yaws with a user defined rate of yaw. Press again soft btn = yawing stops.
Great for slow video recordings !

cheers
JJB
2023-3-22
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Puts exponential (EXP) on the Z axis.
https://youtu.be/3mXbCXS0t_s
2023-3-22
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

I don't think that feature is available
2023-3-22
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

PRACTICE!!!
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules