lossses bluetooth connection
565 1 2023-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hankmegens
New
Netherlands

Hi,

I have a an osmo mobile 2 and connecting it to a Samsung A51.
At home and outside this works perfect. And I can film as long there is room on my phone.
When I wanna make a recording in a bar. It looks like it goes to sleep and I have to re-awake it.

At the moment of the recoring there are at least 5 wireless mics active and the lighting in the bar is controlled bij a tablet.
At all time my phone is connected to my smartwatch.

What can cause this problem? Bluetooth or something else?

Hank Megens
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. If a third-party Bluetooth is detected, please be advised that there might be interference when Osmo Mobile 2 and another Bluetooth are connected at the same time. We recommend connecting the Osmo Mobile 2 to Bluetooth separately. Also, If Bluetooth cannot be connected, a possible reason is that there are too many Bluetooth devices or mobile phones nearby. We recommend going to another place and restarting Osmo Mobile 2 and the mobile phone’s Bluetooth. Then, try connecting again. Or, perform a hard reset for the mobile phone. You may also delete all Bluetooth records on the mobile device and restart the Osmo Mobile 2 and the mobile device then try to reconnect again. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules