RC controller distorted display
541 3 2023-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ric8
lvl.1
United States

I paired an RC remote to my almost 2 year old Air 2S. After 60 seconds or less of flying the display becomes very distorted. If I go into the transmission menu and toggle back and forth between HD and smooth, the display clears up for another 60 seconds or so. That cycle is continious and happens in every different location, environment, distance, altitude etc. The filmed footage from the drone sd card is fine.  I have tried numerous settings, clearing cache, etc. but nothing works. Any suggestions? I have put a link to a you tube video of a screen recording showing the issues.

https://youtu.be/PVKvCs2kxTo
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, could you please tell us the current firmware version of your drone and remote controller? What remote controller you're using? If it's RC-N1, please also tell us the model and OS version of your mobile phone.
2023-3-22
Use props
Ric8
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-22 23:10
Hi there, could you please tell us the current firmware version of your drone and remote controller? What remote controller you're using? If it's RC-N1, please also tell us the model and OS version of your mobile phone.

Both the drone and the controller are running the latest firmware versions. It is an RC controller.
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Ric8 Posted at 3-23 06:56
Both the drone and the controller are running the latest firmware versions. It is an RC controller.

Hello, there.  Our engineers recommend you refresh the firmware again. At the same time,  you may change a remote controller to have a test. If the issue persists, please send the DJI RC and the aircraft back together for further testing.
https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules