USA Purchased Goggles 2 in CE or in FCC mode?
3863 9 2023-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Falcoc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 370965 ft
United States

Purchased my new goggles 2 from the DJI store in the USA. Are these goggles already in FCC mode? I am asking becasue when I set the channel selction to manual, there is only one channel listed 40MHz mode. I have heard that there should be 3 channels listed in 40MHz mode FCC. Thanks.
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Falcoc. Thank you for reaching out. Have you tried connecting the DJI Goggles 2 to the DJI Fly app(https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly)? The DJI Goggles 2 needs to be connected to the DJI Fly App, and the country and region will be determined according to the GPS of the mobile device and the network operator, and then switch between FCC, CE, and SRRC in accordance with local laws and regulations.
2023-3-22
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
United States

Thanks DJI Gamora. I will try connecting them to the fly app. Do I have to do this only once, or every time before flying?
2023-3-22
Use props
Depp
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1868796 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Falcoc Posted at 3-22 21:49
Thanks DJI Gamora. I will try connecting them to the fly app. Do I have to do this only once, or every time before flying?

You only have to do it once.
I don't know if you travel from say Europe (and have it in CE) to the US and connect it if it switches to FCC then. You might want to try something else anyway:
2023-3-22
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
United States

Just connected the Goggles 2  to the fly app. Connected fine but still no FCC mode here in the USA.
2023-3-22
Use props
Falcoc
lvl.4
United States

Depp Posted at 3-22 22:36
You only have to do it once.
I don't know if you travel from say Europe (and have it in CE) to the US and connect it if it switches to FCC then. You might want to try something else anyway:
https://youtu.be/21C80SiUWZA

Hey Depp tanks, I already tried that with no success. I'm now thinking the newest firmware ignores the ham file.
2023-3-22
Use props
Yanky
lvl.1

Switzerland

Yes exactly ! You need to downgrade on V1.0.5 since 1.0.6 the tricks doesn't work.
2023-6-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Falcoc Posted at 3-22 21:49
Thanks DJI Gamora. I will try connecting them to the fly app. Do I have to do this only once, or every time before flying?

You're welcome, Falcoc. You may perform the said steps only once. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-7-1
Use props
SeehawerB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yanky Posted at 6-26 02:56
Yes exactly ! You need to downgrade on V1.0.5 since 1.0.6 the tricks doesn't work.

Do you have prove for this?
I remember in a different thread the experiences where that ham still works in .6
2023-7-1
Use props
Anonix
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157037 ft
France

Hello,
I have the same problem
This summer, my Avata worked perfectly with this and now in january, I tested again and the hack no longer works.
Firmware of the Googles : V01.05
2-11 01:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules