2627 7 2023-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
twister_982
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124091 ft
United States

Hello everyone,

I have been trying for a few days to set up live stream via Face Book. I've read several articles/watched videos on how to set it up but to no avail. I keep getting an error message that states "invalid RTMP URL format". Firm ware and app is up to date (app version 1.9.5.(740).

What am I doing wrong friends?

Thanks,

Willie
2023-3-23
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've found this article to be very handy using the Fly App to stream to Face Book.

https://streamshark.io/blog/how-to-live-stream-from-a-dji-drone/
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Willie. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, the DJI Fly RTMP livestream function does not support the Facebook RTMPS protocol. The Facebook livestream function is expected to be supported through later app updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-25
Use props
twister_982
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-25 14:39
Hi, Willie. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, the DJI Fly RTMP livestream function does not support the Facebook RTMPS protocol. The Facebook livestream function is expected to be supported through later app updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Ok, thanks for the update. I look forward to the ability to be able to stream to FB.

Thanks again.

Willie
2023-3-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

twister_982 Posted at 3-26 14:12
Ok, thanks for the update. I look forward to the ability to be able to stream to FB.

Thanks again.

You're welcome. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive it. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

birdcatcher Posted at 3-25 15:13
i have an issue with my second brand new mini 2.... I can not activate it .... error code 1112... contact dji support ..... ???????? I purchased it legally from an retailer ....???????

Hi, birdcatcher. We have responded to your PM, please check. Thank you.
2023-3-27
Use props
twister_982
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-25 14:39

Sorry I have one more question. Does this apply to all DJI drones or just the Mavic Mini? I am looking to purchase another DJI Model in the future.

Willie
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

twister_982 Posted at 3-27 09:58
Sorry I have one more question. Does this apply to all DJI drones or just the Mavic Mini? I am looking to purchase another DJI Model in the future.

Willie

Hi, Willie. Since newer drone models also use DJI Fly, this also applies to them. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules