3096 8 2023-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pontix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1247274 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, I have just bought a DJI MIC Kit with trasnmitter and 2x receivers and I have tried to use the link indicated in the box for the product registration (https://service.dji.com/product/device-registration), but when I put the Serial Number and validate it, I click on Search and get the error "Sorry, no records were found for your search. Please check your input."

Any idea of why it doesn't work?
Thanks in advance
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we have your Serial Number? We will check it from our side.
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_Q1u7gxtxu90V
New

United Kingdom

I  have the same issue.  I also cant find much support on the site, can't ask support a question because the DJI mic doesn't seem to feature in the list of products to raise a question about, I can't post a question on the forum.  I love the product but I am struggling to get any support at all.  If someone could tell me how to get support to resolve a simple intermittent connection issue with a macbook air that would be great :-)
2023-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Q1u7gxtxu90V Posted at 4-23 07:34
I  have the same issue.  I also cant find much support on the site, can't ask support a question because the DJI mic doesn't seem to feature in the list of products to raise a question about, I can't post a question on the forum.  I love the product but I am struggling to get any support at all.  If someone could tell me how to get support to resolve a simple intermittent connection issue with a macbook air that would be great :-)

Hi there, may I confirm if you want to contact our support by email? You can choose DJI Mic under the handheld series. You can refer to the picture below. https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
You can also tell us more details about the connection issue. And we will do our best to help.
As for the forum post issue, may I ask if there is any error message when you try to post a thread?  

2023-4-24
Use props
shelfaddiction
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2023-4-24 00:11
Hi there, may I confirm if you want to contact our support by email? You can choose DJI Mic under the handheld series. You can refer to the picture below. https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav
You can also tell us more details about the connection issue. And we will do our best to help.
As for the forum post issue, may I ask if there is any error message when you try to post a thread?  

Question. Do the MIC products show up somewhere that I can see the registration was accepted? I see my two OSMO cameras under my products, but not the MIC set.
2-9 13:45
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

shelfaddiction Posted at 2-9 13:45
Question. Do the MIC products show up somewhere that I can see the registration was accepted? I see my two OSMO cameras under my products, but not the MIC set.

Nope, you can see the OSMO cameras cause they are activated with your DJI Account.   The DJI Mic is no need to activate with a DJI account before the first use.
2-9 20:31
Use props
djiuser_Fbp4holIiGxH
New
Flight distance : 74485 ft
Australia

All devices should be listed in the accounts devices registered. From the repeated query over,  its such an easy fix.
2-23 03:18
Use props
Brian Mackey 20
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43419 ft
United States

Me too, did you get it resolved?
4-22 05:34
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Brian Mackey 20 Posted at 4-22 05:34
Me too, did you get it resolved?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know if you mean the Register Your Device page?
If yes, and you could not register, please provide us the serial number and the error page screenshot for further checking, thanks.
4-22 06:44
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules