4964 13 2023-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyStrike
lvl.1
Flight distance : 194242 ft
Canada

Hello,

I just buy a Avata, Goggles V2 and Remote controller 2.

My problem is my Freakin.. goggles V2 is new, and don't want to connect to the app fly2 or in my computer at DJI assistant 2 ( FPV series ) so they can be put on see the screen but impossible to connect on the fone.. it is the cable you think ? i use the cable USbc to lightning without adaptater, please help haha

2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try the troubleshooting below and check if the issue persists.

[Troubleshooting]

1. Ensure that the DJI Fly app is the latest version. If not, please reinstall the DJI Fly app on your mobile device

2. Connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 to DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series) to refresh the firmware. Download the software here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series

3. If an OTG cable is connected, ensure that the OTG cable is connected to the goggles, and the data cable is connected to the mobile phone.

4. For Android mobile phones, we recommend using the DJI USB-C cable. For iOS system mobile phones, we recommend using the original cable. Use another cable and try again.

Notes: The USB-C to Lightning cable can directly connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and the mobile phone without using an OTG cable.

5. If possible, use another OTG cable for cross-testing. If the OTG cable is malfunctioning, please try another one.

Please let us know the result of the troubleshooting so we can help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-23
Use props
TonyStrike
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-23 18:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Kindly please try the troubleshooting below and check if the issue persists.

[Troubleshooting]
Hello DJI Paladin,

1) I don’t have any OTG cable  in the box of Avata , box of Remote Controller 2 or the box of Goggles V2.

2) i alrealdy désinstal the app on my fone and reinstal, still the goggles don’t be recognize by the App on the fone ( i use a cable of Mavic Air 2 it’s cable of thé remote of Remote of Mavic Air 2 , Lightning and USB-C, but don’t recognize the goggles on the fone.. )

3) i instal the software DJI Assistance 2 ( FPV series ) and branch the goggles at the MacBook Pro with the cable USB-c - USB-c in the box of Goggles directly, but the Goggle still don’t be recognize by the Software.. i try With this cable and connect the remote controller 2 at the software and thé Remote are recognize by the software..

3) last one, do you think I need to Buy an OTG cable and use the originally lightning on the IPhone or MacBook Pro ? And if yes can I buy a random OTG cable at the store or it’s a necessity to buy an OTG cable of DJI ? Because I don’t find any DJI OTG cable ?
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TonyStrike Posted at 3-23 23:51
Hello DJI Paladin,

1) I don’t have any OTG cable  in the box of Avata , box of Remote Controller 2 or the box of Goggles V2.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Would you please try the suggestion of DJI Paladin and tell us your feedback?
Connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 to DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series) to refresh the firmware. Download the software here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
Another question is did your phone detect the remote controller or DJI FPV Goggles V2 when connecting to your iPhone? I mean, you can see a symbol on the first page when they connect to the phone.
2023-3-24
Use props
TonyStrike
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-24 04:22
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Would you please try the suggestion of DJI Paladin and tell us your feedback?
Connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2/DJI Goggles 2 to DJI Assistant 2(Consumer Drones Series) to refresh the firmware. Download the software here: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series

Hello,

1) When I connect the goggles to DJI Assistant 2 Consumer drone series , nothing happen, the software don’t détecte the goggles

2) I just try to connect the remote to my fone with all the cable I have and it’s not recognize too..

What can I do ?
2023-3-24
Use props
TonyStrike
lvl.1
Canada

CAE84A5D-9D5E-4E0C-9629-7BA01E56313B.jpeg
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Would you please tell me all the Serial Numbers?
Including Goggles, remote controller and DJI Avata.
2023-3-24
Use props
TonyStrike
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-24 19:29
Would you please tell me all the Serial Numbers?
Including Goggles, remote controller and DJI Avata.

UPDATE :

Hello, thanks for Your help, i just buy an OTG cable, and branch the goggles at computer Windows in DJI Assistant 2 ( FPV series ) and finally.. arrived to update the goggles..
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TonyStrike Posted at 3-27 15:18
UPDATE :

Hello, thanks for Your help, i just buy an OTG cable, and branch the goggles at computer Windows in DJI Assistant 2 ( FPV series ) and finally.. arrived to update the goggles..

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
2023-3-28
Use props
puzzlejug
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2164797 ft
United States

TonyStrike Posted at 3-23 23:51
Hello DJI Paladin,

hello I am having this problem too.  Ive done all the steps you mentioned.  My problem is that sometimes my goggles 2 connect sucessfully to my iphone, and sometimes they don't.  I've tried lots of different cables and OTG adaptors and i don't think it's a faulty cable, because still-- sometimes it links successfully and sometimes it does not.
2023-10-22
Use props
puzzlejug
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2164797 ft
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-28 00:39
Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

hello I am having this problem too.  Ive done all the steps you mentioned.  My problem is that sometimes my goggles 2 connect successfully to my iPhone, and sometimes they don't.  I've tried lots of different cables and OTG adaptors and i don't think it's a faulty cable, because still-- sometimes it links successfully and sometimes it does not.
2023-10-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

puzzlejug Posted at 10-22 17:05
hello I am having this problem too.  Ive done all the steps you mentioned.  My problem is that sometimes my goggles 2 connect successfully to my iPhone, and sometimes they don't.  I've tried lots of different cables and OTG adaptors and i don't think it's a faulty cable, because still-- sometimes it links successfully and sometimes it does not.

Hi puzzlejug, thank you for reaching out. If the unstable connection persists after trying, it is suggested you could send back the device for a comprehensive check, such as checking the port.

You could register through the following link, https://repair.dji.com/, to create a case and send back the device. If you need assistance while submitting, you could also contact with our support service http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2023-10-22
Use props
MikaWhoopFPV
New

France

For people having problems activatiing their DJI googles 2 here are the steps to follow
1st make sure you have a very good usb cable (the one i used is a usb c to c usually used to connect to an external hard drive)
download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone series)  : only this one will work
Plug the battery on your goggles and light it up
connect the googles with the Usb c to c cable to your computer (windows prefered) , you should hear a connection sound
open DJI assistant 2 (Consumer drone series)
it should prompt dji Goggles 2; click on the icon
Update to the latest firmware it should activate your goggles.

For the ones using the O3 air unit , you should also plug it to your computer using the usb c to c and open dji assistant 2 (consumer drone series) to activate your air unit

Hope this helps because I've been very frustrated for hours before calling the DJI support which eventually helped me to figure this out
To DJI teams : please update your documentation coming with the goggles and update your website because it isn't self explanatory.
Consumers buying such expensive devices deserve much more clarity and less hassle.

French version
Pour les personnes rencontrant des problèmes pour activer leurs lunettes DJI 2 voici les étapes à suivre
Assurez-vous d’abord d’avoir un très bon câble USB (celui que j’ai utilisé est un USB C vers C habituellement utilisé pour se connecter à un disque dur externe)
télécharger DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone series) : seul celui-ci fonctionnera
Branchez la batterie de vos lunettes et allumez-la
connectez les lunettes avec le câble Usb c vers c à votre ordinateur (windows de préférence), vous devriez entendre un son de connexion
ouvrez DJI Assistant 2 (série de drones grand public)
cela devrait inviter DJI Goggles 2 ; cliquez sur l'icône
Mettez à jour le dernier firmware, cela devrait activer vos lunettes.

Pour ceux qui utilisent l'unité aérienne O3, vous devez également la brancher sur votre ordinateur à l'aide du port USB C vers C et ouvrir DJI Assistant 2 (consumer drone series) pour activer votre unité aérienne.

J'espère que cela vous aidera car j'ai été très frustré pendant des heures avant d'appeler le support DJI, ce qui m'a finalement aidé à comprendre cela.
Aux équipes DJI : merci de mettre à jour votre documentation fournie avec les lunettes et de mettre à jour votre site internet car il n'est pas explicite.
Les consommateurs qui achètent des appareils aussi coûteux méritent beaucoup plus de clarté et moins de tracas.
1-23 01:41
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

MikaWhoopFPV Posted at 1-23 01:41
For people having problems activatiing their DJI googles 2 here are the steps to follow
1st make sure you have a very good usb cable (the one i used is a usb c to c usually used to connect to an external hard drive)
download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone series)  : only this one will work

Hi, there. We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We will forward your feedback to the related department. Thank you for your great support.
1-23 14:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules