ESC Error
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_X40kWEyD3cIE
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi...Im having esc issues with my phantom 3 advanced and wondering if the Firmware 1.11.30 would have any effect on it. Would it be possible to send me a
link to download the software to see if it cures the problem....thanks in advance.
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what happens prior to the issue? Did you update the firmware? Does the unit experience a crash? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-23
Use props
J Drew
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-23 18:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please confirm what happens prior to the issue? Did you update the firmware? Does the unit experience a crash? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi...Thank you for the prompt response...The Phantom hasnt been used for a while and it was working last time it was used. The firmware hasnt been updated since it was last flown and has the most recent version available (1.11.20). It has never been involved in a crash so all is well with the drone. The problem is everything connects as it should (App,Remote,Camera etc). It is only when I try to start the motors nothing happens and a ESC message pops up telling me to restart the phantom. This has been tried numerous times with no result. I was hoping to try the following firmware (1.11.30) as a last resort to see if that cures the problem. Look forward to your reply...thanks in advance John.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

J Drew Posted at 3-24 14:18
Hi...Thank you for the prompt response...The Phantom hasnt been used for a while and it was working last time it was used. The firmware hasnt been updated since it was last flown and has the most recent version available (1.11.20). It has never been involved in a crash so all is well with the drone. The problem is everything connects as it should (App,Remote,Camera etc). It is only when I try to start the motors nothing happens and a ESC message pops up telling me to restart the phantom. This has been tried numerous times with no result. I was hoping to try the following firmware (1.11.30) as a last resort to see if that cures the problem. Look forward to your reply...thanks in advance John.

Thank you for your response, John, and my apologies for the issue. The most latest firmware for the Phantom 3 Advanced is V1.11.20 and we don't have a .30 version. In this case, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules