osmo 6 on motorcycle
918 2 2023-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse41af987
New

United States

Planning to get osmo mobile 6 so my wife as passenger  can take pics and videos on a canam Spyder.what  wind speed can the magnet hold?
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fanse41af987. Thank you for reaching out. Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to the wind speed data for the Osmo Mobile 6. It is with great regret that we must inform you that we do not have this information readily available. While the maximum suction force of the magnet can reach up to 47.5 N, we do not recommend using the Osmo Mobile 6 while riding a motorcycle due to safety concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and understand that this news may be disappointing. We suggest using the Osmo Action Cameras for this kind of hobby, although they don't have a gimbal, they have Stabilization features like RockSteady 3.0, HorizonBalancing, and HorizonSteady.
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_mSTdlI51q1hf
New

United States

Sorry to bear bad news but I don’t think she will have much luck with the wind. What you more so need is a DJI Osmo Pocket with an integrated camera, but they are in a whole different price league.

I tried using my OM6 stuck out a car window for roller shots and the wind made the gimbal go limp because it couldn’t handle it.
3-23 03:49
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules