Case
1233 3 2023-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Just curious, what hard cases are people using for their Air2s's?  I am using a Nanuk 915 case.  I think I need a larger case with more battery slots then 3.
2023-3-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18150351 ft
United States

I have the Lykus. With one in the drone, it holds five. Four slots and plenty of space under the drone and controller. The newest version accomodates the RC or RC Pro.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Shawgod. Thank you for reaching out. You may check the Mavic Air 2 Protector Case (https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... t-v2&position=3) which is compatible as well with DJI Air 2S. This case can fit up to 5 batteries.
2023-3-24
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

I have the FPVtosky Double Layer Air 2S Case, Waterproof Hard Carrying Case for DJI Mavic Air 2/2S, Fits DJI RC Pro & DJI RC-N1 Standard Controller[CASE ONLY]

Holds 5 batteries, the drone, other compartments in the top layer.  What I like about it is you can lift up the top layer and store a good deal of stuff in the bottom layer like a landing pad, cables, paperwork, etc.

It also accommodates the standard controller, smart controller, or RC Pro.  Not sure about the latest smart controller but if its roughly the same dimensions as the RC Pro it should fit.

FPVtosky Double Layer Air 2S Case, Waterproof Hard Carrying Case for DJI Mavic Air 2/2S, Fits DJI RC Pro & DJI RC-N1 Standard Controller[CASE ONLY]

Edit--- was just reading the details and it says it is t is not compatible with DJI RC (the remote control with screen released together with Mini 3 Pro Drone).  So if that controller is in your future or you have one now this case is not for you.

2023-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules