Any accessories to hold a bigger phone with the controller?
3184 5 2023-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yiğitcan
New

Turkey

Hello. I recently bought a Samsung S23 Ultra and then realized it doesnt fit between Mini SEs controller holding claps. Is there any official or unofficial accessory that would let me attach my phone safely to my controller without having to hold it with my hand? Thanks for the help.

2023-3-24
Use props
fans982ff128
lvl.1
United States

Sorry, my original reply was for wrong controller, so delete information,
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Mobile phones that are 6.5-8.5 mm thick and no more than 160 mm long will fit in the remote controller clamps comfortably. We strongly recommend you remove the protective cover before attaching your mobile phone. Devices beyond this measurement range are not supported. DJI does not have an official phone holder for the DJI Mini SE's remote controller at present. We understand you prefer not to hold the mobile phone, but an alternative solution in connecting it is by using a Micro USB OTG cable. We also hope you can get the best recommendations from your Co-Pilots on what third-party accessory can be used to achieve your desired connection. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-24
Use props
pepe_dji
lvl.3
Flight distance : 151726 ft
Spain

In use this adapter with my Moto G30 (even with its silicon case):

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/4000807553955.html
2023-3-26
Use props
Rickey Therrien
New

United States

My phone is NOT compatible with my Mavic 2 controller app.
I have a Samsung galaxy Z-5, does the DJI has a screen ot rc to replace the phone?
3-28 09:57
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rickey Therrien Posted at 3-28 09:57
My phone is NOT compatible with my Mavic 2 controller app.
I have a Samsung galaxy Z-5, does the DJI has a screen ot rc to replace the phone?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI Mavic 2 series aircraft, the unit is compatible with the DJI Smart Controller, equipped with a built-in screen, and ready to link to your DJI Mavic 2 drone. You may purchase a refurbished one using the link below. Hope this helps.

https://store.dji.com/product/dj ... lt=37&vid=92391
3-29 00:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules