Goggles 2 Compatitbility
392 5 2023-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom896
lvl.3
Flight distance : 533599 ft
United States

Is there any update on the compatibility of the Googles 2 and the Mavic 3?  Is DJI working on compatibility?

Thank you,

Tom
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that the DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata from the date of product release. It also supports DJI O3 Air Unit at the moment and DJI Digital FPV System by updating the firmware version of DJI Goggles 2 to v01.03.0000. Please keep an eye out for updates on the DJI official website regarding models that will be compatible in the future. Thank you for your understanding.
2023-3-24
Use props
Tom896
lvl.3
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 3-24 12:28
Hi there, thank you for your inquiry. Please be advised that the DJI Goggles 2 can only be used with DJI Avata from the date of product release. It also supports DJI O3 Air Unit at the moment and DJI Digital FPV System by updating the firmware version of DJI Goggles 2 to v01.03.0000. Please keep an eye out for updates on the DJI official website regarding models that will be compatible in the future. Thank you for your understanding.

My question is:  Is DJI working on compatibility of Googles for Mavic 3?  It makes a difference because I may  purchase of another brand glasses if DJI is not working on compatibility.  

Please do not evade the question.  It is either yes or no!  Remember, I am a customer who has spent a lot of money to purchase 3 DJI Drones so you should answer the question.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tom896 Posted at 3-24 19:12
My question is:  Is DJI working on compatibility of Googles for Mavic 3?  It makes a difference because I may  purchase of another brand glasses if DJI is not working on compatibility.  

Please do not evade the question.  It is either yes or no!  Remember, I am a customer who has spent a lot of money to purchase 3 DJI Drones so you should answer the question.

Hi, there. Currently, we do not have any information about this. You may stay tuned to our website for updates. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2023-3-24
Use props
Tom896
lvl.3
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-24 19:33
Hi, there. Currently, we do not have any information about this. You may stay tuned to our website for updates. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Is this a DJI operated forum?  If yes, then why do you not have information on this?  Why should I stayed tuned to your website when you keep evading the question.  I pay a lot of money for DJI products and I want a simple answer, it it yes or no?
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Tom896 Posted at 3-24 21:18
Is this a DJI operated forum?  If yes, then why do you not have information on this?  Why should I stayed tuned to your website when you keep evading the question.  I pay a lot of money for DJI products and I want a simple answer, it it yes or no?

We do not have any information about that. Kindly understand.
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules