Controller Update
868 2 2023-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I am trying to update the controller which is the basic controller, not the one with the screen.  I am trying to use the computer DJI Assistant 2 software and I can't get the controller to be recognized by the computer to update the controller or check for updates.  I have tried to turn the controller on first then connect the controller and nothing.  Then I connected the controiller first then turned it on and nothing.  I have tried the USB cable on the top where you plug in your cell phone and the charging port on the bottom.  I literally have no clue what I am doing wrong.  Some help would be appreciated.
2023-3-24
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Assistant 2 CONSUMER Version
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Shawgod. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please refer to the Mobilehomer's suggestion below. Ensure you are using the correct version of the DJI Assistant 2. For the DJI Air 2S, you must use the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). In addition to that, kindly check the following as well:
1. Turn off the Firewall (only for Win).
2. Replace the USB cable connect to the unit and PC.
3. Install the driver manually, here are the steps:
a. Unplug and plug in the USB cable or use another USB cable. In WIN7 or a later system, turn off the antivirus program on the computer. Reinstall DJI Assistant 2. Manually re-install the driver.
b. Right-click “My Computer” --> “Administration” --> Select “Device Manager,” and check the drivers that should be installed in Windows (as shown in the figure).

4. Replace the computer if possible.
We'll be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules