Guidance_Assistant_Installer_v1.2 driver not loading
1730 6 2015-8-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drjackso.yahoo
lvl.1

United States

Hi
I have been trying to calabrate the Guidance sensors using the Assistant. The Assistant installs fine, when the driver installs it fails. When I try to install the driver manually I get the following message.
Window found the driver, but hash file not present.
This means DJI included an unsigned driver that will not install in Win8.

any sugesstions

Screen Shot 2015-08-21 at 5.56.38 PM.png
2015-8-23
Use props
drjackso.yahoo
lvl.1

United States

This means DJI included an unsigned driver that will not install in Win8.
2015-8-23
Use props
DJI-Sinsasion
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Hi Drjackso, sorry for the problem. We have fixed this problem. A new version of Assistant will be released soon. For now, please contact our after-sale service for the new driver on Win 8.
2015-8-27
Use props
jdestremps
New

United States

Hi,

I'm having the same issue.  Did you ever find the latest software?  I have an email in to us.support@dji.com.

Jerry
2015-8-30
Use props
jdestremps
New

United States

Here is a workaround!

http://www.isunshare.com/windows ... 8-8.1-computer.html
2015-8-30
Use props
jdestremps
New

United States

I just tested this and it works.  The driver is now installed on my PC.  Also, I just finished all calibration.  Note, you'll need to have access to a monitor that you may need to tilt backward as the feet of the aircraft may hit the table/floor with a front-facing laptop/monitor.  I output my laptop screen to a desktop monitor using an HDMI cable and tilted the monitor backwards.  I think it's possible you could calibrate these without them being on the aircraft, but I don't know all the sensors involved so... I assume for this it's just the cameras, so the guidance unit could probably be detached to do this calibration.  But then you'd have cables all over the place.  I just did it with everything mounted to the aircraft.
2015-8-30
Use props
DJI-Sinsasion
lvl.1
Hong Kong

jdestremps Posted at 2015-8-31 09:25
I just tested this and it works.  The driver is now installed on my PC.  Also, I just finished all  ...

Thanks for the testing and explanation.

Yes, Guidance can be detached and calibrated alone.  Only cameras are calibrated. But we recommend calibrating Guidance on M100 as taking it off and then mounting it back is a big effort..
2015-8-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules