Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Charging Dock
852 4 2023-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shawgod
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

I have the charging dock from DJI where I can put all 3 batteries on the charger at the same time.  I read in the instructions that I can update the dock.  Is this something that is still possible?  And how do I do this?  Is there any advantages to updating this dock?
2023-3-24
Use props
Mr. Strat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

There have never been any updates for the charging dock.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Shawgod. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, the charging hub has a firmware upgrade port, but currently, the charging hub of Phantom has no new firmware to upgrade, so there is no need to upgrade. The new firmware will be released if an update is needed. For your reference, please check this link (page 5) to see how to update the firmware if necessary. Firmware updates are normally released to improve the products' performance. We hope this helps. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-24
Use props
Shawgod
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-24 20:26
Hi, Shawgod. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, the charging hub has a firmware upgrade port, but currently, the charging hub of Phantom has no new firmware to upgrade, so there is no need to upgrade. The new firmware will be released if an update is needed. For your reference, please check this link (page 5) to see how to update the firmware if necessary. Firmware updates are normally released to improve the products' performance. We hope this helps. Thank you, and have a nice day.

How do I know if there is a update for this and when to update?
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shawgod Posted at 3-25 05:22
How do I know if there is a update for this and when to update?

So far, there has no updates. But if there is one, it will be published on the DJI website for user's reference.
2023-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules