Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
EU vs FCC range Eu spark used in USA?
634 3 2023-3-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antares Sky
lvl.1

United States

Hi there!
I have a New Zealand purchased Spark, that was purchased in New Zealand and brought to the USA. I'm only able to get about 330 meters distance before I get a signal lose and it tries to return to home.I'm wondering, if my drone is still using the EU signal strength setting?  Or once I'm in the USA does the software and drone know to use the hight FCC signal strength?
Is this an automatic thing or do I have to switch it too FCC mode manually? I'm not in beginner mode.

Thanks

2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Antares Sky. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. The aircraft will identify the country and region where it is located according to the condition of the mobile device and the GPS of the aircraft. It will automatically switch between FCC, CE, and SRRC in accordance with local laws and regulations. For the signal loss issue, here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform:
1. Ensure that the firmware versions of the app, remote controller, and drone are updated. Please refer to this link.
2. Ensure you place the remote controller antenna in the optimal position.

3. Check whether there are obstructions such as trees or houses near your current flight environment. Please let your aircraft take off in an environment clear of signal-blocking obstacles.
4. Check whether there is significant interference in the flight environment. Go to the Image Transmission Settings to check the real-time channel quality. If there's significant interference, change to a different location. If possible, test in different environments.
Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The aircraft will identify the country and region where it locates according to the condition of the mobile device and the GPS of the aircraft, and switch between FCC, CE and SRRC in accordance with local laws and regulations.
You may move to an open place without obstructions and test it again.
2023-3-24
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

I'd recommend to re-flash your Sparky (using DJI Assistant 2) and re-load the Go4 app on your mobile device. You are using the remote controller, right?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2023-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules