DJI MIC Canon connect, interference
1597 3 2023-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarxaGarden
New

Spain

Recording with the DJI Mic and the Canon Camera Connect on the Canon M50 mark ii has caused interference while recording and rendered the audio unusable. At first, I thought it was my jack port into my camera which was causing the interference but after testing with other mics and switching Camera Connect on and off it became apparent that the problem was caused by the running DJI mic and Camera Connect at the same time.  I suspect the problem is caused by both devices using the same bandwidth but I don't know much about the topic.
You could avoid this problem if you absolutely had to use Camera Connect by recording on the transmitter and syncing in post.  In my case, it wasn't essential to use Camera Connect so I just did without, however, it would be nice to be able to use both systems without interference.  
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is it convenient for your to record a video for us to further verify the issue?
2023-3-25
Use props
MarxaGarden
New

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-25 02:06
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Is it convenient for your to record a video for us to further verify the issue?

Alright,  I'll record a test video showing the results of my previous tests.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MarxaGarden Posted at 3-25 03:27
Alright,  I'll record a test video showing the results of my previous tests.

Thank you so much. We will wait for your reply. Your video will be forwarded to our engineers, too.
2023-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules