Dji Avata ( Not connecting to Google 2)
2233 7 2023-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexandreMuniz
lvl.1

Brazil

My DJI avatar does not connect with Google, it connects normally with fpv controller. When I turn on the avatar it has LED flashing red, message on the google screen 2 saying NO VIDEO CONECTION. All the firmaware are OK!  Need some help.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, AlexandreMuniz. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience. We recommend you refresh the firmware of the drone, remote controller, and goggles and relink them again. Please use the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) in refreshing the firmware. For your reference, please check this video tutorial on how to link the DJI Avata.

If the issue remains, please record the linking process, including the error message on the goggles for further checking. We'll be waiting for your update.
2023-3-25
Use props
AlexandreMuniz
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi, thanks for quick reply, I have done the upgrade of controller, avatar and the googles 2. I did the process like the tutorial but not succesul, in the googles I see a mesage: No Image Transmission Signal. I have tried several times the connection process but it's not working.

2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlexandreMuniz Posted at 3-27 07:13
Hi, thanks for quick reply, I have done the upgrade of controller, avatar and the googles 2. I did the process like the tutorial but not succesul, in the googles I see a mesage: No Image Transmission Signal. I have tried several times the connection process but it's not working.

Apologies for the delayed update. We're sorry the issue remains. Kindly record the linking process and post it here for further checking. Thank you.
2023-4-3
Use props
AlexandreMuniz
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi Tony heres the linking process.
Troubleshooting Avata Link: Connecting Goggles 2 and DJI AVATA
2023-4-11
Use props
AlexandreMuniz
lvl.1

Brazil

see youtube video - https://youtu.be/tJn0gGOKQQI
2023-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AlexandreMuniz Posted at 4-11 14:01
see youtube video - https://youtu.be/tJn0gGOKQQI

Thanks for the update. Kindly check whether the aircraft model selected from the DJI Goggles 2 is the DJI Avata. To check, go to Goggles' Menu>Settings>About>Switch Aircraft Model. Please keep us posted.
2023-4-12
Use props
AlexandreMuniz
lvl.1

Brazil

I have tryed this too. In the google 2 menu Changed the conection betwen avata and os unit but still not working...
Whats next?
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules