2147 10 2023-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_RkNw6W7IAG7E
lvl.1
Flight distance : 320335 ft
Denmark

Hi

I just bought a Om 5. I have the om4 but i wanted the selfie stick and i got a good price due to om6 being released.

So when i used the stick with the front facing camera there is no problem.
When i use my phone in selfie mode without the om5 there is no problem.
When i take a pano picture in selfie mode there is no problem but...

If i use normal photo mode with the selfie cam or video in selfie half om my screen tends to turn grainy black. no matter which orientation i use,

Se the picture as example

I have updated phone to newest firmware. Also OM5 to newest. Any ideas would be great

My phone is an Samsung S22 SM-S901B/DS
DJI_20230325_165458_4.jpg
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are some recommendations you may perform:
1. Update the DJI Mimo app to the latest version (v1.8.16).
2. Disable Glamour Effect.
If the issue remains, please reach us back. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-25
Use props
NC_Mohr
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 22:35
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Here are some recommendations you may perform:

Hi Tony

Thanks alot for you answer. I am having trouble finding glamour mode, where can i find it?
2023-3-25
Use props
NC_Mohr
lvl.1
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 3-25 22:35

Hi Tony just check compability list and Samsung S22 is not on there. Guess i will have to return this to the shop. This is probably why i cant see any camera settings and why it is not working.
2023-3-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

NC_Mohr Posted at 3-25 23:16
Hi Tony just check compability list and Samsung S22 is not on there. Guess i will have to return this to the shop. This is probably why i cant see any camera settings and why it is not working.

Before you decide on returning it, we recommend you attempt the troubleshooting first. Here's how you can turn off Glamour Effect:

But if you're already decided, we respect that. Please keep us updated. Thank you.
2023-3-26
Use props
Ncmohr
lvl.1
Denmark

Nah i am keeping it, thanks alot for your help, it worked like a charm. Will just have to live with not being able to set manual settings on pictures due to non compability

Thank you so much for your help
2023-3-27
Use props
Peter Cheng7
New

Denmark

Hi DJI,
I have the same issue and I have a Samsung S22.
Please send me a guide how I can solve this problem I bought it through Amazon

Can you reply on my email icare@live.dk
2023-7-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Peter Cheng7 Posted at 7-2 02:50
Hi DJI,
I have the same issue and I have a Samsung S22.
Please send me a guide how I can solve this problem I bought it through Amazon

Hi there, Peter. We're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if you tried to perform the troubleshooting that DJI Tony provide above? If you still experience the same issue, please provide us the original image showing the problem so we can check it further. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-9
Use props
djiuser_zpctz93WqHK9
New

Poland

Hi Dji,

I have the same problem. When are you going to fix this bug in the software? I also have a samsung s22 plus.
Thanks
BR
Pawel
2023-7-30
Use props
djiuser_7qFPclu2DVl2
New

Czechia

Hello,

I'm having a same issue. Also on Samsung Galaxy S22. The troubleshooting from DJI Tony didn't work. Are you going to fix it?

Thank you and have a nice day
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_7qFPclu2DVl2 Posted at 8-23 08:45
Hello,

I'm having a same issue. Also on Samsung Galaxy S22. The troubleshooting from DJI Tony didn't work. Are you going to fix it?

Hello there. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please post a sample photo here for further checking? Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules