Pocket Extension Rod Not Returning to Home
541 5 2023-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
etiger
lvl.1
United States

Hello- My extension pocket 2 does not return to its home (protected position) when I turn it off with the extension rod.  I have made sure I have to most recent firmware.  What else can I do or is this one defective?

Thanks!
2023-3-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, etiger. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. To better isolate the issue, kindly post a short video showing the behavior of the device for further checking. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a good day.
2023-3-26
Use props
etiger
lvl.1
United States

Sure, here you go.  Thanks!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RzGZtujN9YbF3W6J6
2023-3-27
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Mine is doing the same thing, not folding the gimbal position the way it does when using the Pocket 2 without an extension rod. I'm not sure if somebody thought it doesn't need to when used with the extension rod. So how is it DJI?

One question though, regarding the way the camera part points up at an angle. Are you sure your Pocket 2 is not in the Water-proof Case Mode when turning off? For me, it seems to shutdown in a similar way it does when that mode is activated. It can be turned off using the touchscreen when powered on, if it's enabled.
2023-3-27
Use props
etiger
lvl.1
United States

Just checked, WP mode is not on.
2023-3-27
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

etiger Posted at 3-27 08:55
Just checked, WP mode is not on.

Okay, thanks for the update. We will see what DJI has to say about this then.
2023-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules