Notice, you need to bind aircraft
800 2 2023-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mallan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 332129 ft
Canada

Just bought Mavic Air2S off Amazon. When it arrived, I went to DJI website and bought my Care Refresh. First flight was with my android phone plugged into the RC-N1 remote and test flew. I will be running a program on this drone that only works with IOS so went and got an apple phone for the controller.
I finished flying today and as I was shutting the Air2S down, I got a note on the phone that said not to forget to bind my Care-Refresh to the aircraft.

When I got home I checked DJI and they said that the Air2S is bound to the care-refresh,. Why did I get that notice? Is it something to do with starting it with android DJI Fly and then changing to the apple phone?

Hopefully someone has the answer. I'm thinking the flight logs might be stored in the phone/controller and that might be something that needs to be sorted out The iPhone will be what I use from now on.
2023-3-26
Use props
Mallan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 332129 ft
Canada

Just went through the profile and found the controller was not bound in there. So I bound it and everything looks good. I'll be back if I fly next time and still get the same error message
2023-3-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Mallan. Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience. We're glad to know you managed to sort out the issue. And yes, the remote controller must be bound to the aircraft before flying. Failure to bind the remote controller used in a flight will result in not being eligible to use the DJI Care Refresh Flyaway Coverage. In the future, in case you need to change remote controllers, remember to bind the new one to continue the Flyaway Replacement privilege. We hope this clarifies your concern. Have a nice day!
2023-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules