http://www.amazon.com/DJI-30-Inc ... 5H1SJV95442TBP3SQXY
2015-8-21
Use props
spheasant1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

Holy crap.   The box certainly makes it appear as if those are genuine!  That is a hell of a lot cheaper than the $680 DJI wants.   Granted, DJI site also has legs and looks like gimbal mount and motors, but most ppl only need the shell.
2015-8-21
Use props
Nicholas Rønsho
lvl.3

Denmark

What ? its just the shell, and expensive too I think
2015-8-21
Use props
rayrokni
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8139875 ft
United States

spheasant1 Posted at 2015-8-22 13:00
Holy crap.   The box certainly makes it appear as if those are genuine!  That is a hell of a lot che ...

$680 is for everything, the BODY, not just the shell that u can buy for$60. everything is:
the shell
the MCThe GPS
the motorsthe lights
vps module
the landing gear + the compass and antennas

basically everything minus the gimble/camera

2015-8-21
Use props
dji.blitzk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1752986 ft
  • >>>
United States

Most accessories posted on amazon (by third parties) are overpriced.  People are gouging right now due to supply/demand.  For instance, the HDMI board is like $183+ on amazon.
2015-8-22
Use props
IMBULINATOR
lvl.2

United States

While I think it is kind of expensive for just a plastic shell would be good for people who want to paint  their quad.
2015-8-22
Use props
headkumquat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16060 ft
Canada

rayrokni Posted at 2015-8-22 14:06
$680 is for everything, the BODY, not just the shell that u can buy for$60. everything is:
the shel ...

Yeah, it's pretty much complete. I got one after a crash left me with ESC errors, and since a new MC board was close to $500, I decided to just get a whole new body (my camera and gimbal were fine). Got one direct from DJI, and it only took 3 working days to get here. (pretty fast service, I'd say). The only thing to note is that the new body doesn't come with the foam inserts for the landing gear, the soft rubber cover for the USB port, the locking pins for the gimbal, or any decals, so don't throw out the extras that came with your original P3. It does come with the gimbal dampeners. Installed the camera and gimbal, did all the firmware upgrades to the new one, and it flies like a charm. I'm happy again.
2015-8-22
Use props
spheasant1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

rayrokni Posted at 2015-8-22 14:06
the shel ...

Well that certainly explains the price!  Thanks for the correction.
2015-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules