DJI Drone replacement
257 3 2023-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amit.pinaki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 633 ft

India

I want to get my drone replaced with DJI Care Express but I am not able to connect with the technical support team.

Do i need to ship the drone only or the drone in the original package ? I dont have the original box in which I received my Mini 3 Pro fly more combo. So how should I proceed ?
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for any inconvenience. May we confirm your current location, please? To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.  

You need to ship only the drone. If the battery is functioning normally you may choose whether or not to send it back: If the battery is sent back, DJI will provide the customer with a battery as part of this accidental damage replacement service; if the battery is not sent back, a replacement battery will not be provided.

Please contact our Product Support team to further assist in creating/arranging a case. Hope this helps. Thank you.  

2023-3-27
Use props
Amit.pinaki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 633 ft

India

DJI Diana Posted at 3-27 10:50
Sorry for any inconvenience. May we confirm your current location, please? To ensure that you can enjoy the services normally, DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region.  

You need to ship only the drone. If the battery is functioning normally you may choose whether or not to send it back: If the battery is sent back, DJI will provide the customer with a battery as part of this accidental damage replacement service; if the battery is not sent back, a replacement battery will not be provided.

Thanks. What about the remote controller ?
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Amit.pinaki Posted at 3-27 18:46
Thanks. What about the remote controller ?

Hi, there. DJI Care Refresh replacement services do not cover the remote controller.

If your remote controller works properly, you don't need to send it back together.
2023-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules