1578 3 2023-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Minock23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174416 ft
Spain

Buenos dias,
Recientemente tuve un accidente con mi DJI Mini 2, volando a 3.5m del suelo choque a poca velocidad con una rama y el sistema de emergencia paro las helices y cayo al suelo. Desde entonces me aparece el error en el sistema de navegacion.

He calibrado IMU y brujula, a parte que encuentra satelites sin problemas aun asi me sigue saliendo el mismo fallo. He probado lo tipico de quitar baterias, dejar apagado, etc...

He llamado a una tienda no oficial y me indican que puede ser el IMU o su flex pero claro en ese caso deberia darme un codigo de error o no permitirme calibrar el IMU o darme algun tipo de error durante la calibracion.

¿sabeis que puede ser y como se puede solucionar? he visto varios post en el foro pero no doy con la tecla.

Gracias.
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident that happened on the unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-27
Use props
Minock23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174416 ft
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-27 22:06
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the incident that happened on the unit. I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Good morning, is there any way for me to get an initial diagnosis or consult the error without having to send the DJI to Germany? I have an open ticket with you waiting to send it, but I am concerned about any damages or losses that may occur.
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Minock23 Posted at 3-28 02:10
Good morning, is there any way for me to get an initial diagnosis or consult the error without having to send the DJI to Germany? I have an open ticket with you waiting to send it, but I am concerned about any damages or losses that may occur.

Thank you for your response. Since the unit experience a crashed after the issue occurs, we highly recommend sending it to us for proper diagnostics. Our team will keep you posted once they did the diagnostics. Please note that the response from our team would be approximately 24-48 hours from the initial request. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules