Is wide angle 9 shot panorama not possible when looking down?
1020 5 2023-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

I wanted to try 9 shot panorama looking downwards from a height of 60 meters but I realized that the mini 3 pro wont do panorama of flat surface when I point the gimbal camera at -90 pitch (downwards) instead it take 9 shot pano at an angle of approx 45 degrees only.

Just wanted to confirm is this a limitation of gimbal yaw pitch movemts or Dji has this feature limited for Mini 3 pro?

I have been doing 9 shot panorama using Air2s & it works fine. Here is one such shot with Air2s

9 shot panorama stitched with PTgui

9 shot panorama stitched with PTgui
2023-3-27
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

By the way the same gimbal takes -90 pitch (downwards) shots when shooting 360 spherical panorama so its surely not the limit of yaw pitch of the gimbal on Mini 3 pro.
2023-3-27
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I don't have an answer, but the photo is a great shot!
2023-3-27
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

_SoP_ Posted at 3-27 21:52
I don't have an answer, but the photo is a great shot!

Thanks I often do such wide shots using 9 shot panorama.

was hoping to get a reply from Dji official weather its possible or not on Mini 3 pro?
2023-3-29
Use props
karstenul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810751 ft
Germany

Ranjan Posted at 3-29 02:06
Thanks I often do such wide shots using 9 shot panorama.

was hoping to get a reply from Dji official weather its possible or not on Mini 3 pro?

I am hoping the same for al longer time now. Hopefully DJI is working on a solution asap
2023-4-10
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

Dji kindly add this possibility shooting 9 shot panorama with -90 pitch with Mini 3pro.

As of now I have to shoot spherical panorama 35 shots unnecessarily to get -90 pitch shot
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules