No connection with control / switched to manual mode (channel)
803 1 2023-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafael Branca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25318 ft
Brazil

Hi everyone, I'm in the same situation as many Mini SE owners here, I switched to manual channel and my drone died! I'm from Brazil and I contacted DJI support via the DJI Fly APP chat and togheter with DJI support we performed many tests including tentative of update firmware by computer and no result. The support informed that they will contact me by email , to give the instructions for send for repair in my Country (Brazil) and so far I have not received the email with the information.  My drone has only 3 days of activation and only few minutes of flight. I cannot believe on this situation, I waited a long time to receive my drone and after the first flight, I face this problem!!  Please DJI support me to fix my drone!!
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we totally understand your frustration on this one. Before sending the unit in, please try the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify this kind of issue.

1. Please take the aircraft, remote controller, and mobile device (with the app installed) to an open outdoor area. Power on the aircraft and remote controller and connect them to the mobile device’s app.

2. After powering on, the aircraft will automatically search for a satellite signal. When the app shows that the number of satellite signals reaches 10, continue to wait for about one minute.

3. Power off the remote controller and aircraft and then restart them. Check whether the image transmission signal can switch between 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz.

If the issue persists,  I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for a proper diagnosis. You can contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . The response of our support team would be approximately 24-48 hours from the initial request. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules