Samsung Galaxy S23+ Android 13 and DJI Go4 works!
4651 11 2023-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevel307
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2211 ft
United States

March 2023 Web is full of issues with Samsung Galaxy Andriod 12 and 13 not working with DJI Go 4 app; on a my new S23plus the DJI Go and DJI Go 4 app don't show up in Galaxy store.  I found solution on Youtube. This worked on a Galaxy S23Plus - Android 13, and Galaxy Tab A - Android 11 I did not have DJI apps on either but good idea to all DJI Apps from device before trying to download new APK. I went to DJI Download Page via Chrome on each device (not via Galaxy or Google Store) and selected DJI Go 4, and was then presented with "Download APK" which I selected.  I clicked through the Chrome security warning, and the app downloaded without issue.   The DJI Go 4 app loaded right up and connected with my Mavic Pro. Thanks Youtube [color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]GAVINHR
2023-3-27
Use props
stevel307
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2211 ft
United States

1# March 2023 Web is full of issues with Samsung Galaxy Andriod 12 and 13 not working with DJI Go 4 app; on a my new S23plus the DJI Go and DJI Go 4 app don't show up in Galaxy store.  I found solution on Youtube. This worked on a Galaxy S23Plus - Android 13, and Galaxy Tab A - Android 11 I did not have DJI apps on either but good idea to all DJI Apps from device before trying to download new APK. I went to DJI Download Page via Chrome on each device (not via Galaxy or Google Store) and selected DJI Go 4, and was then presented with "Download APK" which I selected.  I clicked through the Chrome security warning, and the app downloaded without issue.   The DJI Go 4 app loaded right up and connected with my Mavic Pro. Thanks Youtube [color=var(--yt-endpoint-color,var(--yt-spec-text-primary))]GAVINHR Twitter Facebook Favorite Like
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, Steve. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already managed to isolate the issue that you experience and share with us the steps that you had taken to fix the issue. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-27
Use props
San Miz
New

Argentina

Hi! I bought a dji spark and I use Samsung s21 ultra. Can you tell me which app should I use and how to install it?
2023-4-22
Use props
djiuser_JWYffLPKEDW7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1379150 ft
United States

S23 Ultra Note anyone having issues with album failing to load in Fly app? I've cleared memory cards and yet still unable to load photos or vids from the app. Constant error failure to load even when it prompts to try again same result. I can view album direct from Micro sd external of drone.
2023-5-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

San Miz Posted at 4-22 04:08
Hi! I bought a dji spark and I use Samsung s21 ultra. Can you tell me which app should I use and how to install it?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. DJI Spark uses the DJI Go 4 app. You may install the app from this link. We hope this helps!
2023-5-13
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_JWYffLPKEDW7 Posted at 5-10 16:31
S23 Ultra Note anyone having issues with album failing to load in Fly app? I've cleared memory cards and yet still unable to load photos or vids from the app. Constant error failure to load even when it prompts to try again same result. I can view album direct from Micro sd external of drone.

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're encountering such a concern. We need to verify more details. Can you confirm what specific drone you're using? Kindly also post a short screen recording showing the issue for further checking. Thank you.
2023-5-13
Use props
djiuser_erroVz5REw70
lvl.1
India

I've s23 ultra and I just bought dji mini 2. but seems it is not detecting drone from the dji fly app version 1.10.1 also tried with 1.9.4. I've tried with my friends oppo phone and it got connected. any suggestions? also in the app it only shows connection guide button, instead of gofly.
2023-5-13
Use props
SergiodeVentani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 522 ft
Argentina

Hi. I have a phantom 4 pro, and I can't connect the dji go 4 app to the remote. The application loads, but does not establish the link. I have a Samsung s23 ultra phone, with Android 13. Regarding the app, I tried the latest update V4.3.54 and also with V 4.3.48.

How do I solve this?
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SergiodeVentani Posted at 5-28 07:16
Hi. I have a phantom 4 pro, and I can't connect the dji go 4 app to the remote. The application loads, but does not establish the link. I have a Samsung s23 ultra phone, with Android 13. Regarding the app, I tried the latest update V4.3.54 and also with V 4.3.48.

How do I solve this?

Hi, SergiodeVentani. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. Can you post a screenshot of the error message, or a short screen recording of the connection process? Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
SergiodeVentani
lvl.1
Flight distance : 522 ft
Argentina

DJI Tony Posted at 5-28 20:28
Hi, SergiodeVentani. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. Can you post a screenshot of the error message, or a short screen recording of the connection process? Thank you.

There is no error message. The process is the same as always, turn on the drone, connect the smartphone to the control, turn on the control.
The dji go 4 app starts on the screen, but it just doesn't connect. I read somewhere that it would be a problem with android 13, is it true? what would be the solution?
2023-5-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

SergiodeVentani Posted at 5-29 04:07
There is no error message. The process is the same as always, turn on the drone, connect the smartphone to the control, turn on the control.
The dji go 4 app starts on the screen, but it just doesn't connect. I read somewhere that it would be a problem with android 13, is it true? what would be the solution?

Thank for the update. We have not received such update, therefore, we cannot confirm. To further isolate your concern, kindly post a video of the linking process so we may forward it to our engineers. And just to confirm, have you tried using a different phone? If yes, what phone was it and did it work? Thank you.
2023-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules