DJI Phantom 4 poor range
1066 3 2023-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone_MLS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288455 ft

Netherlands

Hai, i juist bougt a second hand phantom 4. i was flying in a open field and just lost singal on only 270 meter's. is there any solution to fix this problem

i'm using an ipad with IPadOS 15.6

2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message on the DJI Go 4 app and send it to us so we can check? In addition, please make sure that you set the Max Flight Altitude and Distance under DJI Go 4 > General Settings (3 dots) > Main Controller Settings then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-27
Use props
Drone_MLS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 288455 ft

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-27 23:42
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message on the DJI Go 4 app and send it to us so we can check? In addition, please make sure that you set the Max Flight Altitude and Distance under DJI Go 4 > General Settings (3 dots) > Main Controller Settings then check if the issue persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hai, thank for you’re reply. You want want a screenshot of what error? I’m only getting the red bar with “signal” and “ weak image transmission signal”
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Drone_MLS Posted at 3-28 06:24
Hai, thank for you’re reply. You want want a screenshot of what error? I’m only getting the red bar with “signal” and “ weak image transmission signal”

Thank you for your response. Please try to fly the unit to a different location and see if the issue persists. You may also try the troubleshooting steps provided in the above response. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules