Avata screen mirroring??
3514 4 2023-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mellis89
lvl.2
Flight distance : 387106 ft
United States

I use my Avata for work. Sometimes it may be necessary for other people to watch the camera as I use the drone. Has anyone done this? I have been using my phone screen for the time being but I was wanting to maybe split the cable and hook a protable monitor to one side.

I bought a cable splitter on Amazon but it did not work. Was wondering if anyone has already troubleshooted this and has a workaround for it!?
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Mellis89. Thanks for reaching out. Apart from transmitting the live view to a mobile phone, please note that the DJI Avata now supports FPV Live. This function will allow you to output the image transmission from the goggles (DJI Goggles 2 or DJI FPV Goggles V2) to an external monitor. But this will require you to use the DJI RC Pro. Your preferred connection method currently has not been tested yet. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the result. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We'll record your feedback and forward it to the designated team. Please let us know if you have further inquiries. Have a nice day.
2023-3-29
Use props
Mellis89
lvl.2
Flight distance : 387106 ft
United States

Oic I understand! Thanks for the quick reply. The motion controller is super beneficial when searching houses so I might have to just try and get used to the other controller. Definitely wouldn’t mind having one anyways lol.
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mellis89 Posted at 3-29 00:35
Oic I understand! Thanks for the quick reply. The motion controller is super beneficial when searching houses so I might have to just try and get used to the other controller. Definitely wouldn’t mind having one anyways lol.

You are welcome, and we appreciate your understanding. Happy flying always!
2023-4-1
Use props
Cosmostreamer
lvl.2
  • >>>
Armenia

Maybe this could help https://cosmostreamer.com/products/djiavata/
2023-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules