New DJI Goggles Integra Firmware Released (12/21/2023)
12Next >
15041 45 2023-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.12.21
  • DJI Goggles Integra Firmware: v01.05.0000
  • DJI Fly App Version: v1.12.4 (iOS & Android)

What’s New
  • Added support to use with DJI Mini 4 Pro.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware of the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller before using for the first time, otherwise the devices cannot be linked.
  • Aircraft: Update the firmware using the original remote controller of the aircraft.
  • Goggles and motion controller: Connect the goggles to a mobile device and run the DJI Fly app. Select Profile > Device Management. Locate the corresponding goggles. Select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.
  • Alternatively, the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) software can be used on a computer to update the firmware of the devices separately.
  • When used with the goggles, only DJI RC Motion 2 is supported for flight control, other remote controllers cannot be used to control the aircraft.
  • Restart the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller after the firmware update is complete.
  • Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance. Before updating, take note of your preferred settings and readjust them after the update.
  • If the update fails, restart the devices and software, and then try again.

Overview:

• Date: 2023.09.25
  • DJI Goggles Integra Firmware: v01.04.0000
  • DJI Fly App Version: v1.12.0 (iOS & Android)

What’s New
  • Added support to use with DJI Air 3.

Notes:
  • Update the firmware of the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller before using for the first time, otherwise the devices cannot be linked.
Aircraft: Update the firmware using the original remote controller of the aircraft.
Goggles and motion controller: Connect the goggles to a mobile device and run the DJI Fly app. Select Profile->Device Management. Locate the corresponding goggles. Select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.
Alternatively, the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) software can be used on a computer to update the firmware of the devices separately.
  • When used with the goggles, only DJI RC Motion 2 is supported for flight control, other remote controllers cannot be used to control the aircraft.
  • Restart the aircraft, goggles, and motion controller after the firmware update is complete.
  • Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance. Before updating, take note of your preferred settings and readjust them after the update.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.07.25
  • DJI Goggles Integra Firmware: v01.03.0000
  • DJI Fly App Version: v1.11.0 (iOS & Android)

What’s New
  • Added support to use with DJI FPV.

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft, remote control device, and goggles after the update is complete.
  • If update fails, restart the aircraft, remote control device, goggles, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and try again.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.04.25
  • DJI Goggles Integra Firmware: v01.02.0000
  • DJI Fly App Version: v1.10.0 (iOS & Android)

What’s New

Added support for the following products:
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro (including DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine)
  • DJI Mavic 3 (including DJI Mavic 3 Cine)
  • DJI Mavic 3 ClassicDJI
  • Mini 3 Pro

Notes:
Aircraft: Update the firmware using the original remote controller of the aircraft.
Goggles and motion controller: Connect the goggles to a mobile device and run the DJI Fly app. Select ProfileàDevice Management. Locate the corresponding goggles. Select Firmware Update and follow the on-screen instructions to update the firmware.

Alternatively, the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series) software can be used on a computer to update the firmware of the devices separately.
  • When the above aircraft are used with the goggles, only DJI RC Motion 2 is supported for flight control, other remote controllers cannot be used to control the aircraft.

Overview:
  • Date: 2023.03.28
  • DJI Goggles Integra Firmware: V01.01.0000
  • DJI RC Motion 2 Firmware: v01.01.0000
  • DJI Avata Firmware: v01.03.0000
  • DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 Firmware: v02.00.0600
  • DJI Motion Controller Firmware: v02.00.0600
  • DJI O3 Air Unit Firmware: v01.02.0000
  • DJI FPV Air Unit Module Firmware: v01.01.0000
  • DJI Fly App Version: v1.9.8 (iOS & Android)

What’s New?
  • Added support to use with DJI FPV Air Unit Module.
  • Added functionality to erase all user data generated and stored on the aircraft during flight when used with DJI Avata. To use the function, open the goggles menu and select Settings>About>Clear All Data.
  • When used with DJI Avata, RTH altitude prompt was added after updating the Home Point.
  • When used with DJI Avata, the low battery RTH countdown was increased to 15 seconds.
  • Added support for Betaflight 4.4 HD OSD when used with DJI O3 Air Unit or DJI FPV Air Unit Module.
  • Optimized the visual prompts when remote control or image transmission signals are weak.

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft (or air unit), remote controller, and goggles after the update is complete.
  • If update fails, restart the aircraft (or air unit), remote controller, goggles, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) and try again.

2023-3-28
Use props
fredbotton75
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1832001 ft
  • >>>
France

@dji, can you please clarify this: DJI FPV Air Unit. Does it support DJI FPV as link suggests, or DJI FPV Air Unit (VTX + camera) as the name suggests?
2023-3-28
Use props
djiuser_CkSFiOAxDzsN
lvl.1
Flight distance : 175151 ft
Germany

fredbotton75 Posted at 3-28 05:35
@dji, can you please clarify this: DJI FPV Air Unit. Does it support DJI FPV as link suggests, or DJI FPV Air Unit (VTX + camera) as the name suggests?

Good question. I would guess the air unit because the main feature to use one new goggle for the 2 dji fpv drones are still missing....
More important to update the controler....and this version of the goggle. Besides I did not understand the diffrence.
2023-3-28
Use props
djiuser_oR96Z5l2K8Tw
lvl.2
United States

djiuser_CkSFiOAxDzsN Posted at 3-28 06:25
Good question. I would guess the air unit because the main feature to use one new goggle for the 2 dji fpv drones are still missing....
More important to update the controler....and this version of the goggle. Besides I did not understand the diffrence.

Looks like the new googles have the battery in the headband and gps in the googles
So no wires needed for remote id or battery
2023-3-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_oR96Z5l2K8Tw Posted at 3-28 09:28
Looks like the new googles have the battery in the headband and gps in the googles

This was a great design change - no wires dangling.
2023-3-29
Use props
deice
lvl.1
Flight distance : 393051 ft
Finland

I had two questions about the battery of the Goggles Integra:

- How is the battery in the strap backpack connected to the goggles, can it be replaced?
- Are there any requirements for the USB charging of the goggles? Will a standard 5V 2.4A USB charger work, or does it require Quick Charge or USB PD charging?
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_p5eBGUa1McBr
New

Germany

Pls give use the Option for analoge.. )

2023-3-30
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Updating now!!!
2023-4-2
Use props
djiuser_I54UqgYllvGT
New

United States

deice Posted at 3-29 10:28
I had two questions about the battery of the Goggles Integra:

- How is the battery in the strap backpack connected to the goggles, can it be replaced?

One of the side straps has a cable embedded inside of it. I assume you would have to buy a new battery unit to replace it. It charges at one amp over a typical 5 V power adapter, so any phone charger will work fine.
2023-4-2
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
Flight distance : 663304 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Is there room for horizon Telemetry data to be an option?
2023-4-25
Use props
JCK.FPV
New

United Arab Emirates

Is there any plans to add support for goggles integra usage with Liftoff or other drone sims?
2023-4-25
Use props
JCK.FPV
New

United Arab Emirates

[Deleted.]
2023-4-25
Use props
Dronixy83
lvl.1
Flight distance : 441056 ft
Australia

Thanks for sharing
2023-4-29
Use props
djiuser_huLUZFfDEN6C
New
Turkey

I recently purchased the Avata Pro View combo and setup

DJI Virtual flight on my PC and I believe that the goggles

were recognized by Steam VR.

Does anyone know if the goggles and motion controller

can be used for VR games?
2023-5-17
Use props
fans8cf3c1fe
lvl.1

Austria

how you install DJI Virtual flight on your pc
2023-5-24
Use props
djiuser_fmxO6QIGhWCp
New

Brazil

@dji I'm having an error when trying to update the firmware of my brand new goggles Integra. Please help me. Here is the screenshot of the issue.
2023-5-27
Use props
djiuser_fmxO6QIGhWCp
New

Brazil

djiuser_fmxO6QIGhWCp Posted at 5-27 17:25
@dji I'm having an error when trying to update the firmware of my brand new goggles Integra. Please help me. Here is the screenshot of the issue.

2023-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_fmxO6QIGhWCp Posted at 5-27 17:25

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you reupload the screenshot on this link? It doesn't appear to have been uploaded successfully. Thank you.
2023-5-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans8cf3c1fe Posted at 5-24 23:55
how you install DJI Virtual flight on your pc

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. You can install the DJI Virtual Flight for PC from this link. Please note that it currently does not support Mac system. Please reach us back should you have other concerns.
2023-5-28
Use props
Spunkelman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65125 ft
Malta

Hi there!

I really love using the integra goggles with motion controller and the Mini 3 Pro. However for some situations I would like to use the RC-n1 together with the Integra Goggles.. That would be so awesome!!! I love the motion controller and is really fun to fly with but for some cinematic shots where I need slow panning I would prefer to use the RC-n1 and have the video feed going to the goggles to see better. I have seen a guy using a bug to achive this but would be nice if you guys add this future officially so people could choose their combo for their specific situation. Please Please Please consider adding this feature officially for the next update, that would be epic!
2023-6-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Spunkelman Posted at 6-7 19:59
Hi there!

I really love using the integra goggles with motion controller and the Mini 3 Pro. However for some situations I would like to use the RC-n1 together with the Integra Goggles.. That would be so awesome!!! I love the motion controller and is really fun to fly with but for some cinematic shots where I need slow panning I would prefer to use the RC-n1 and have the video feed going to the goggles to see better. I have seen a guy using a bug to achive this but would be nice if you guys add this future officially so people could choose their combo for their specific situation. Please Please Please consider adding this feature officially for the next update, that would be epic!

Hello there, Spunkelman. Sorry for the late response. We appreciate your feedback. I will get this referred to our designated team. Keep posted by going to the DJI official website at dji.com. Thank you for your support and patience. Have a great day ahead.
2023-7-26
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Is this old or new??I think someone is just changing the date?
2023-7-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mini-G Posted at 7-28 15:38
Is this old or new??I think someone is just changing the date?

Hi there. This is an old post that got updated since there's a new firmware update. Have a great day.
2023-7-29
Use props
AsturianCetorix
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46814 ft
Spain

Well, let´s uptdate the thing.

Man, I can´t tell how happy I am, the Avata IS FUN
2023-7-29
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

We wait for message:

SUPPORT FOR AIR 3
2023-8-9
Use props
Mini-G
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

JCK.FPV Posted at 4-25 13:09
Is there any plans to add support for goggles integra usage with Liftoff or other drone sims?

That would be great!
2023-8-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Geo_Drone Posted at 8-9 01:42
We wait for message:

SUPPORT FOR AIR 3

Hi, Geo_Drone. We'll take it as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our relevant team. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-8-16
Use props
BEN_M16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5454557 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Hi DJI GAMORA, there is a problem with this firmware. When you want to calibrate de Avata IMU, the google software shows incorrect avata position y each step. Always shows to put the dron with leg to the sky, and only 5 steps to calibrate, not 6 steps than previous version.

Please, tell this to your team, to fix this ASAP with another new firmware.

Thanks very much.
2023-9-27
Use props
djiuser_e87sOFa5ede9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19787 ft
Germany

So since the Air3 and Integra are compatible now, which ocusync do they use when paired? And it's the O3+ from the Integra are there any benefits in quality since the Air3 supports O4?
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BEN_M16 Posted at 9-27 02:14
Hi DJI GAMORA, there is a problem with this firmware. When you want to calibrate de Avata IMU, the google software shows incorrect avata position y each step. Always shows to put the dron with leg to the sky, and only 5 steps to calibrate, not 6 steps than previous version.

Please, tell this to your team, to fix this ASAP with another new firmware.

Hi, BEN_M16. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. What goggles do you use with the DJI Avata? Is it possible for you to provide a video of the operation so that we can forward it as well?
2023-10-1
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-1 04:12
Hi, BEN_M16. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. What goggles do you use with the DJI Avata? Is it possible for you to provide a video of the operation so that we can forward it as well?

DJI Integra and i think DJI G2. With the DJI Glasses V2, the problem does not exist.
Tested today with the Integra and the V2
2023-10-1
Use props
BEN_M16
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5454557 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I use Google Integra, with the last firmware.
2023-10-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Xviews Posted at 10-1 06:18
DJI Integra and i think DJI G2. With the DJI Glasses V2, the problem does not exist.
Tested today with the Integra and the V2

Hi, Xviews. Just to confirm, are you having the same issue with the calibration?
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

BEN_M16 Posted at 10-1 07:58
I use Google Integra, with the last firmware.

Hi, BEN_M16. Thank you for the reply. Please try the steps below:
1. Check whether the calibration is correct.
2. Ensure that the aircraft is placed on a horizontal plane during calibration.
3. If the machine is on standby for a long period of time, power it off and allow it to cool to room temperature. Then, power it on for calibration.
4. Ensure that the firmware has been updated successfully. Kindly refresh the firmware as well using DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). You can download it from this link:
(https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series)

Please keep us posted.
2023-10-2
Use props
Xviews
Second Officer
Flight distance : 229255 ft
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-2 07:27
Hi, Xviews. Just to confirm, are you having the same issue with the calibration?

I do not have a calibration problem, but the calibration differs from firmware and glasses. With the new firmware, the calibration is no longer in 6 steps but in 5, which probably should not be.It should be checked if this is intended or if there is a firmware bug.
2023-10-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Xviews Posted at 10-2 09:06
I do not have a calibration problem, but the calibration differs from firmware and glasses. With the new firmware, the calibration is no longer in 6 steps but in 5, which probably should not be.It should be checked if this is intended or if there is a firmware bug.

Hi, Xviews. Thank you for your reply. Let me confirm this with our relevant team. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-10-8
Use props
djiuser_fTyOWreEOk3Q
New

Canada

Can I use Dji Integra and fpv remote 2 in Dji virtual flight app??
2023-10-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_fTyOWreEOk3Q Posted at 10-29 09:50
Can I use Dji Integra and fpv remote 2 in Dji virtual flight app??

Hi, djiuser_fTyOWreEOk3Q. Thank you for reaching out. Yes, DJI Goggles Integra and DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 can be used with the DJI Virtual Flight app on iOS/Android. Hope this helps.
2023-10-29
Use props
fansd4fb8444
lvl.1
Flight distance : 415801 ft
Romania

Hi everyone,

I've tried to update through DJI Fly app on iOS latest version. I had prior firmware on Googles Integra, but the update failed, and now look like the goggles are bricked. Not turning on, no lights, even if i try to keep pressing a long time the power button. Any options to try out to revive it ?

Thanks
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansd4fb8444 Posted at 12-30 00:38
Hi everyone,

I've tried to update through DJI Fly app on iOS latest version. I had prior firmware on Googles Integra, but the update failed, and now look like the goggles are bricked. Not turning on, no lights, even if i try to keep pressing a long time the power button. Any options to try out to revive it ?

Hello, there. Sorry for the trouble that it caused you. May I confirm if you managed to charge your unit? Please send a short video via Google Drive or Dropbox then provide the link here. I hope to hear from you soon.
2023-12-30
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules