DJI Agras T40 Spreading Settings
2914 5 2023-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kevin Evdron
lvl.1
Jamaica

Greetings DJI Agras T40 Users,
I have a DJI Agras T40, and we tried to use the spreading system. We got a project for which the farmer required 7 lbs per acre. Upon inputting the application rates according to the requirements, we noticed that the system would not automatically set the spinner disk speed, drone speed, or route spacing. We can even adjust those values, which we find so confusing that we are not sure how we can provide an accurate spread according to the set application rate.

Does anyone know about this? Or if someone can share a datasheet, that would be much appreciated.

2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you may refer to this tutorial for the related setup. Hope this solves your case.
2023-3-31
Use props
rahmatipoor
lvl.2

Germany

Hello good time
I have a problem that I explained here. Please guide me
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =259688&pid=3013798
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

rahmatipoor Posted at 3-31 05:04
Hello good time
I have a problem that I explained here. Please guide me
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... =259688&pid=3013798

Hi there, I will need to confirm this with our engineers, please rest assured, I will keep you updated once I hear back from the engineers.
2023-3-31
Use props
fans85372aa9
lvl.2

Iran

DJI Susan Posted at 3-31 22:31
Hi there, I will need to confirm this with our engineers, please rest assured, I will keep you updated once I hear back from the engineers.

thank you so much
2023-4-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, DJI Wanda had replied to your inquiry in another post. We are sorry to tell you that the issue can not be solved remotely. Kindly send the controller back to DJI for further assistance. Thank you.
2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules