Remote not conecting to my phone
276 3 2023-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Onno van Willig
New

Netherlands

Hello evryone i recently bougt a new phone a samsung A53 and i wanted to fly my DJI mini SE again. But when i am in my app with the remote connected my phone is charging b the usb but dont connect. I already deleted the ap dowenload again to make shure i have the good updated one, and i put my settings on my phone at USB tethering on to give promission to connect with divices like this. But steel no connection. When i am in the connection guide it keeps on showing the remote and will not go anny ferder and meanwhile de remote is already conected to the drone and abel to fly. Is there somone who can help me plees i need to shoot a vidio on my work today already
2023-3-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It is found that your mobile device is Samsung Galaxy A53, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-29
Use props
Onno van Willig
New

Netherlands

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-29 01:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It is found that your mobile device is Samsung Galaxy A53, and compatibility tests are required to be carried out. As there are many models that need to be tested currently, it cannot be resolved in the short term. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you have an urgent mission, we recommend you prepare a spare mobile device to carry out the mission, instead of using this device to avoid the mission cannot be carried out due to compatibility issues. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Thank you for your understanding and support.

That sucs verry bad i bought a ne phone cous my other one is not working and now i am not able to use my drone with a new phone, this makes me a bit sick. I hope this problem can be solved really fast it can not be like that in my oppinion as a big company like DJI i need to be able to use my dronde.
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Onno van Willig Posted at 3-29 03:48
That sucs verry bad i bought a ne phone cous my other one is not working and now i am not able to use my drone with a new phone, this makes me a bit sick. I hope this problem can be solved really fast it can not be like that in my oppinion as a big company like DJI i need to be able to use my dronde.

Thank you for your feedback. DJI will publish the compatible devices that have passed official tests on the Compatibility List on its official website. However, due to the numerous mobile device models available that are subject to software and hardware updates, the DJI engineers are unable to test all devices. We will surely record this feedback of yours and will forward it to our designated team. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules