2109 21 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
caliban
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7416430 ft
  • >>>
Russia

I just updated my Mavic Mini 3 Pro, and new firmware have changeable speed control for C/N/S modes, but I need DJI Fly 1.9.8 for this.
And my RC Pro cant find any updates((
Why?
2023-3-29
Use props
Geo_Drone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

What speed controls? EXP?
2023-3-29
Use props
caliban
lvl.1
  • >>>
Russia

Geo_Drone Posted at 3-29 01:18
What speed controls? EXP?

max horisontal/ascend/descend speed for every mode, like for Mavic 3.
its changes in gain&expo tab
2023-3-29
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Just installed this 1.9.8 on my RC.

But, could not install at first bc too less free space on the RC ?! Only few flightlogs on my RC and 2 pictures!  Not enough free space ??

So i removed the flightlogs from the internal memory and happily i could update the RC to 1.9.8.

But what if the FlyApp grows in size....how many logs can be stored internally ??

cheers
JJB
2023-3-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

JJB* Posted at 3-29 01:46
Just installed this 1.9.8 on my RC.

But, could not install at first bc too less free space on the RC ?! Only few flightlogs on my RC and 2 pictures!  Not enough free space ??

It's a real shame that you have to delete files in order to update the Fly App on the RC.  Seems like an issue that DJI needs to investigate thoroughly.  Of course it isn't an issue on the RC Pro.
2023-3-29
Use props
MHM
Second Officer

United States

Same issue here my RC PRO will not update to that latest DJI FLY Version.   I am on V1.9.4 ?????
2023-3-29
Use props
brokensword
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141 ft
Iran

Me too. I can't update my dji rc with screen to the new 1.9.8 firmware. Can't find it and say your firmware is up-to-date. My current firmware is 1.9.4. I try everything.  4g mobile. Try with dji assistance. No luck. All of them just say your latest firmware is 1.9.4.
2023-3-29
Use props
fanse5708e5d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212982 ft
United Kingdom

I am getting the same problem my DJI RC Fly App is 1.9.4 there is no prompt to upgrade to Fly App 1.9.8.  I have been able to update the Aircraft firmware to 01.00.0500 and the RC Firmware to 01.02.0400 but cannot upgrade the Fly App to 1.9.8. Can it be done manually?
2023-3-29
Use props
caliban
lvl.1
  • >>>
Russia

update. RC Pro found 1.9.9 Fly version.
works good. speed control is great feature
2023-3-29
Use props
brokensword
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141 ft
Germany

caliban Posted at 3-29 22:14
update. RC Pro found 1.9.9 Fly version.
works good. speed control is great feature

good for you. i have not yet any prompt for 1.9.9 firmware. this is weird. i have mini 3 pro with DJI RC controller.
2023-3-30
Use props
fanse5708e5d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 212982 ft
United Kingdom

fanse5708e5d Posted at 3-29 17:48
I am getting the same problem my DJI RC Fly App is 1.9.4 there is no prompt to upgrade to Fly App 1.9.8.  I have been able to update the Aircraft firmware to 01.00.0500 and the RC Firmware to 01.02.0400 but cannot upgrade the Fly App to 1.9.8. Can it be done manually?

Having powered on my DJI RC today a Remote Controller Update was available, to Fly App version 1.9.9.
which I have successfully carried out.
Great news.
2023-3-30
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

brokensword Posted at 3-30 08:59
good for you. i have not yet any prompt for 1.9.9 firmware. this is weird. i have mini 3 pro with DJI RC controller.

... do you use a DJI RC Pro... ????   
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_b2PeKDlfGp6z
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-30 00:24
Hi, we're glad that you already managed to update your DJI RC Pro. If you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

I have updated to version 1.9.9 on my rc pro, but i still only see the gain/expo settings. Do the speed adjustments work with dji air 2s?
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_b2PeKDlfGp6z Posted at 3-31 00:08
I have updated to version 1.9.9 on my rc pro, but i still only see the gain/expo settings. Do the speed adjustments work with dji air 2s?

Hi there. Thank you for your response. Gain and Expo tuning adjustments is only applicable for the DJI Mini 3 Pro new firmware update. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-4-3
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

djiuser_b2PeKDlfGp6z Posted at 3-31 00:08
I have updated to version 1.9.9 on my rc pro, but i still only see the gain/expo settings. Do the speed adjustments work with dji air 2s?

In a word NO! Very disappointed!! This SHOULD be for ALL drones that use the Fly app!!
2023-4-3
Use props
oscar.adrenalin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2934065 ft
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-29 04:14
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. We will coordinate this concern to our designated team for attention. We will keep you posted once we received an update. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Jak zainstalować tą aplikację?
2023-4-3
Use props
Burt37
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4009 ft
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-29 02:43
It's a real shame that you have to delete files in order to update the Fly App on the RC.  Seems like an issue that DJI needs to investigate thoroughly.  Of course it isn't an issue on the RC Pro.

Is not an issue on the RC either...

You add the SD card (I believe up to 256GB) to it and then all your pictures, logs, ect are stored in there, living you about half free space on the internal storage..

I still got 2.2GB of free internal space after installing the latest version...

Lots of people forget to mount the SD card after they inserted, so the RC doesn't see it...
You can also clear the cache to free up space in either internal or the SD card...
2023-4-3
Use props
piriproductions
lvl.1

Austria

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-30 00:24
Hi, we're glad that you already managed to update your DJI RC Pro. If you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.

The update to 1.9.8. on the RC Pro does not work! Please advise how to update to 1.9.8. or higher on the RC PRO.
2023-4-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Burt37 Posted at 4-3 15:44
Is not an issue on the RC either...

You add the SD card (I believe up to 256GB) to it and then all your pictures, logs, ect are stored in there, living you about half free space on the internal storage..

2023-4-4
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

piriproductions Posted at 4-3 23:30
The update to 1.9.8. on the RC Pro does not work! Please advise how to update to 1.9.8. or higher on the RC PRO.

Just download the App directly from here to the RC Pro and install it.
2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

oscar.adrenalin Posted at 4-3 15:26
Jak zainstalować tą aplikację?

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Kindly please download the APK File directly on our website. You may follow the steps below.

Download the installation package (APK file) through the computer and directly connect the RC Pro to the computer through a type-C cable or use the SD card method and transfer it to the RC Pro, and find the corresponding installation package file for installation.

1) Download the APK file (for Android) from the official DJI website, and the download location is as follows:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

2) Move the file to the root directory of the SD card; or connect the RC Pro to the computer via a type-C cable and move it to the built-in storage of the RC Pro. (screenshot as an example)

(This picture shows the method of directly connecting RC PRO to the computer to transfer files)

3) Enter the corresponding path through the RC Pro file manager (named "Files" on RC Pro), find the APK file, and click the file to install.

This picture shows the path location installed to the internal storage of RC Pro. If you use an SD card, please first select the path as SD card in the file manager, and then find the corresponding apk file:

4) Click the file to update/upgrade (the update in this way will cover the original App version, and the original data will not be lost)

Please let us know if you experience any issues. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-4-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

piriproductions Posted at 4-3 23:30
The update to 1.9.8. on the RC Pro does not work! Please advise how to update to 1.9.8. or higher on the RC PRO.

You may refer to the steps above on how to update the DJI RC Pro independently. If you experience any issues, please feel free to contact us. Thank you.
2023-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules