Quick transfer to phone not working
3262 3 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shane.oneill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26581 ft

United Kingdom

Hi hope someone can help. I have watched many you-tube videos and read many comments on how to use quick transfer but I can not get it to work.
I have a Mini 3 with RC controller (controller with screen). Both controller and drone firmware has been updated. So my understanding is that you turn RC controller off, Open DJI fly app on mobile phone, and turn on aircraft. At this point you should get a notification on the fly go app to switch to quick transfer mode but this never appears ? I do not see an option to connect to the DJI mini 3 wifi - (the drones own network) ? If i search in my phone settings for drone wifi I only see my home network and no option to switch to drone wifi?
2023-3-29
Use props
shane.oneill
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26581 ft

United Kingdom

Ok I final found out how to use quick transfer mode which is not very well documented. For thoses of you that run into this problem, here is what I did to resolve. When you power on your drone and it the lights are flashing press the power on bottom 3 times and you will see the flashing lights turn blue. Start you dji fly app on your phone and the quick transfer message will appear on the screen. Follow the instrution to connect phone to drone wifi and it should work.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_AUyrkiAY5JAM
New
Flight distance : 15220 ft

United States

shane.oneill Posted at 2023-3-31 01:26
Ok I final found out how to use quick transfer mode which is not very well documented. For thoses of you that run into this problem, here is what I did to resolve. When you power on your drone and it the lights are flashing press the power on bottom 3 times and you will see the flashing lights turn blue. Start you dji fly app on your phone and the quick transfer message will appear on the screen. Follow the instrution to connect phone to drone wifi and it should work.

THANK YOU!!! I was looking at videos and articles and nowhere did it mention the blue lights thing. This worked the first time and I'm finally connecting and waiting for the downloads.. hoping that goes through.. I've seen issues with that while researching on this.
1-16 14:37
Use props
djiuser_lNsDwO20Xjnr
New

Sweden

shane.oneill Posted at 2023-3-31 01:26
Ok I final found out how to use quick transfer mode which is not very well documented. For thoses of you that run into this problem, here is what I did to resolve. When you power on your drone and it the lights are flashing press the power on bottom 3 times and you will see the flashing lights turn blue. Start you dji fly app on your phone and the quick transfer message will appear on the screen. Follow the instrution to connect phone to drone wifi and it should work.

Thanks a million! Saved lots of time for me!
3-12 09:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules