4749 14 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maxforummfv
lvl.1

Vietnam

Hi,

I just have 2 questions hope you can anwser:
- Does OM6 support S23ultra (239gr) + Civilian Case (~60gr). Because their is still the mag clamp, right? (So it will over 290gr).
- Is that really OM only can record maximum 1080p video?

Thanks.
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, maxforummfv. Thank you for reaching out. The maximum video Resolution of Osmo Mobile 6 with Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is 1080p@30fps and 4K@30fps. The combined weight of the phone and Civilian Case is already more than 290g. Generally, due to mobile phone cases having a wide range of thicknesses and shapes, after the mobile phone is attached to a magnetic phone case, it may exceed the clamping range of the magnetic phone clamp. This could impact the clamping performance and view stabilization.

In addition, the mobile phone case is made of a soft material. Once the mobile phone is placed into such a case, there may be a certain difference between the actual angle of the mobile phone and the mobile phone's pre-installed angle, which will also decrease view stabilization. As such, we do not recommend using a mobile phone case. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-30
Use props
maxforummfv
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-30 23:03
Hi, maxforummfv. Thank you for reaching out. The maximum video Resolution of Osmo Mobile 6 with Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra is 1080p@30fps and 4K@30fps. The combined weight of the phone and Civilian Case is already more than 290g. Generally, due to mobile phone cases having a wide range of thicknesses and shapes, after the mobile phone is attached to a magnetic phone case, it may exceed the clamping range of the magnetic phone clamp. This could impact the clamping performance and view stabilization.

In addition, the mobile phone case is made of a soft material. Once the mobile phone is placed into such a case, there may be a certain difference between the actual angle of the mobile phone and the mobile phone's pre-installed angle, which will also decrease view stabilization. As such, we do not recommend using a mobile phone case. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for the info
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

maxforummfv Posted at 3-30 23:05
Thank you for the info

You're most welcome, maxforummfv. Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach us again here at DJI Forum. Have a good one!
2023-3-31
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34311250 ft
Poland

How about S24 ultra plus Osmo 6? I know now that it supports only 30 fps in 4K and x8 zoom. Any plans to introduce 60fps in 4K and x10 zoom support in Mimo?
3-2 10:11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ooee Posted at 3-2 10:11
How about S24 ultra plus Osmo 6? I know now that it supports only 30 fps in 4K and x8 zoom. Any plans to introduce 60fps in 4K and x10 zoom support in Mimo?

Hi, ooee. 4k 60fps is already supported in iOS. DJI has not yet announced any plans for the Osmo Mobile 6. Let me forward your feedback to the relevant team for consideration. Keep posted by visiting the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience.
3-2 21:45
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 3-2 21:45
Hi, ooee. 4k 60fps is already supported in iOS. DJI has not yet announced any plans for the Osmo Mobile 6. Let me forward your feedback to the relevant team for consideration. Keep posted by visiting the DJI official website. We appreciate your patience.

Thanks, looking forward to it. Of course, I'm on android, galaxy s24ultra. I know that 60fps is available on iOS. I need it on android. Besides Mimo keeps crashing on my phone. I tried uninstalling, to no avail.
3-4 09:36
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ooee Posted at 3-4 09:36
Thanks, looking forward to it. Of course, I'm on android, galaxy s24ultra. I know that 60fps is available on iOS. I need it on android. Besides Mimo keeps crashing on my phone. I tried uninstalling, to no avail.

Sorry about the trouble. I have already forwarded your feedback to the development team for evaluation. Regarding the app crash, we suggest clearing the mobile phone cache, ensuring that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended) and hard restarting the mobile phone. Have a nice day.
3-6 03:00
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 3-6 03:00
Sorry about the trouble. I have already forwarded your feedback to the development team for evaluation. Regarding the app crash, we suggest clearing the mobile phone cache, ensuring that the mobile phone has enough storage available (10G or more is recommended) and hard restarting the mobile phone. Have a nice day.

Well, my device is 1TB version with 12GB of ram. Mimo works fine on my phone with Pocket 3, no issues. It crashes after a short while when I connect my s24ultra with osmo 6, which is very strange. Both devices are DJI's
3-6 10:58
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Poland

Hello Tony,
I received an update to Mimo today. No change though. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Mimo still crashes after a couple of seconds with Osmo 6 and galaxy s24ultra. I'd be grateful for a clue how to solve it. It might be Osmo 6 related. As I said, s24ultra works fine with Pocket3, no issues, 60fps available. Strange.
3-7 07:16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ooee Posted at 3-6 10:58
Well, my device is 1TB version with 12GB of ram. Mimo works fine on my phone with Pocket 3, no issues. It crashes after a short while when I connect my s24ultra with osmo 6, which is very strange. Both devices are DJI's

Hello there. Let me check this with the relevant team. May we please have the following?
(1) App version
(2) Mobile device system version
(3) What is the operation that caused the crash? Please provide an abnormal screen recording.
(4) Provide the time when the crash occurred (to locate the log).
(5) Exported crash log.
*SD Card/Android/data/dji.mimo/files/LOG(Pack the entire folder)
*Internal storage/Android/data/dji.mimo/files/LOG
(6) Export the bug report. To export the Bug Report from Android devices, the path is mobile phone system settings-system/about-developer options-bug report

You can upload the files to Google Drive and then send me the link. Thank you for your patience.
3-10 03:30
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 03:30
Hello there. Let me check this with the relevant team. May we please have the following?
(1) App version
(2) Mobile device system version

Thanks a lot for this. Quite a hassle. I don't think it's worth a while. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to make my s24ultra work with osmo in 4k 60fps. I don't know if it's Samsung's fault, yours or both but it's a bit disappointing to purchase a dji device and find out it doesn't work with your device properly. I don't have an iphone and I'm not gonna get one because I'm on android. Just tell me what keeps you from enabling 60fps in 4k. If it's possible, I'll provide the data you requested. At this point it looks pointless though.
4-6 13:27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ooee Posted at 4-6 13:27
Thanks a lot for this. Quite a hassle. I don't think it's worth a while. I'm pretty sure you won't be able to make my s24ultra work with osmo in 4k 60fps. I don't know if it's Samsung's fault, yours or both but it's a bit disappointing to purchase a dji device and find out it doesn't work with your device properly. I don't have an iphone and I'm not gonna get one because I'm on android. Just tell me what keeps you from enabling 60fps in 4k. If it's possible, I'll provide the data you requested. At this point it looks pointless though.

Hi. I understand the inconvenience. There are a large number of Android phone models and their system versions and openness to third-party services vary considerably. To ensure stability for video recording, shooting at a high frame rate is supported only for certain phone models. For detailed parameters, refer to the compatibility list on the official website: https://www.dji.com/support/osmo-mobile-compatibility. Have a nice day.
4-6 23:52
Use props
ooee
lvl.2
Poland

DJI Tony Posted at 4-6 23:52
Hi. I understand the inconvenience. There are a large number of Android phone models and their system versions and openness to third-party services vary considerably. To ensure stability for video recording, shooting at a high frame rate is supported only for certain phone models. For detailed parameters, refer to the compatibility list on the official website: https://www.dji.com/support/osmo-mobile-compatibility. Have a nice day.

Thanks, it looks that Samsung s23 ultra supports 4k 60fps but the newer model, s24 ultra, doesn't. Strange. Any plans to fix it in near future?
4-12 07:45
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ooee Posted at 4-12 07:45
Thanks, it looks that Samsung s23 ultra supports 4k 60fps but the newer model, s24 ultra, doesn't. Strange. Any plans to fix it in near future?

Hello. There is no announcement at the moment regarding this matter but we are actively gathering user experiences and feedback and forwarding them to the relevant team to evaluate and optimize the product. Thank you for your patience.
4-13 03:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules