Possible enhancements
767 6 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87894 ft
United States

Like many others I am extreamly happy with the Air 2S platform.  I wonder about the possibilities is that DJI will look at these items as new enhansements for the Air 2S:
1.  Extended batter time ?  Technology is always advancing, this must be true with the battery tech.  Can DJI enhanse or upgrade the batter to extendd flight time on the Air 2S?

2.  Add the option for night vision as they did with the Mavic 3?  WIth the full 1" sensor I would think the AIr 2S would be a perfect candidate for an upgrade to include night mode for videos.

THe Air 2S is so close to perfect that these enhansements could really make a difference in the Air series overall.

THoughts from DJI or from anyone else?
2023-3-29
Use props
dreamtuner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2068376 ft
Bangladesh

Possibly not. Because they will not risk the Mavic 3 series sales by implementing these features into the Air 2S.
2023-3-29
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

if anything, the dji team is working on the air 3 and not so much focus on the air 2s; limited to bug fixes and minor enhancements.

m3 sales have little to do with a2s improvements.
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-29
Use props
Joe B
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87894 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-29 17:20
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate the time and effort you have invested in providing this suggestion to us. Your feedback will be definitely cascaded to the concerned team for further review. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank You for your consideration
2023-3-30
Use props
Yaros1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 19981112 ft
Spain

All of this is true, these features would be nice to have on the Air 2S, however what I have learned from flying DJI is that some months after they release a drone, they stop pushing out feature updates for it, and only fix bugs, implement remote ID and more critical fixes.

That said, I would love to see those features implemented, however the Air 2S is a 2-year-old drone, which makes it unlikely. DJI is probably already working hard on the Air 3 and they will release it in a couple of months, likely.
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Joe B Posted at 3-30 07:56
Thank You for your consideration

You are most welcome, Joe. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules