Mini 3 Pro Firmware update problem
1980 17 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 96811 ft
United Kingdom

Hi folks, I have just updated my controler and fly safe data, but cannot update the Aircraft Firmware. I keep getting a Server Error, please try again message... Any ideas to fix this?
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to confirm, are you using DJI Fly to update the Firmware of the Aircraft? If so, can you please try again? Please check whether the device can be connected to the Internet. Go to SkyPixel or DJI Academy to check whether the video can be played. If so, it indicates that the network is normal. If the system displays that the network has been connected, and there is an error with the app network, please go to “System Settings” and check whether Internet access permission has been enabled for the app. Please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-3-29
Use props
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 3-29 10:06
Hi there, we are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to confirm, are you using DJI Fly to update the Firmware of the Aircraft? If so, can you please try again? Please check whether the device can be connected to the Internet. Go to SkyPixel or DJI Academy to check whether the video can be played. If so, it indicates that the network is normal. If the system displays that the network has been connected, and there is an error with the app network, please go to “System Settings” and check whether Internet access permission has been enabled for the app. Please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.

Thanks for the reply. I found I had to log in on the remote controller. This was not easy as the keyboard was very buggy, Chinese symbols coming up and generally a poor response to letter inputs. Perhaps this could be looked into at some time.
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

You're most welcome. Can you please provide us a video of the issue you are encountering with? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_0n7D8OpR0Apq
lvl.1
Flight distance : 257073 ft
Israel

Hi dji support, i have a home internet link  high speed, still when downloading firmware i get very slow downlaod speed, igot about 200 mbits/s, i have attached a screenshot , thanks..
20230330_142215.jpg
2023-3-30
Use props
Chrislayeruk
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 3-29 15:24
You're most welcome. Can you please provide us a video of the issue you are encountering with? Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Not sure the best way to do this, I seem to be ok after the very latest update
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

djiuser_0n7D8OpR0Apq Posted at 3-30 03:35
Hi dji support, i have a home internet link  high speed, still when downloading firmware i get very slow downlaod speed, igot about 200 mbits/s, i have attached a screenshot , thanks..

Hi there. Can you try to update on a different network or a different location with a stable network to isolate the issue? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

Chrislayeruk Posted at 3-30 09:35
Not sure the best way to do this, I seem to be ok after the very latest update

Thank you for your response. Great to know that it's all sorted out. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know and we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your support and have a nice day!
2023-3-30
Use props
dambr32
New

Italy

Chrislayeruk Posted at 3-29 10:16
Thanks for the reply. I found I had to log in on the remote controller. This was not easy as the keyboard was very buggy, Chinese symbols coming up and generally a poor response to letter inputs. Perhaps this could be looked into at some time.

Hi Diana, I have the same issue with Server Error. Were you able to solve it?  Thank you for your help
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_0n7D8OpR0Apq
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Diana Posted at 3-30 15:10
Hi there. Can you try to update on a different network or a different location with a stable network to isolate the issue? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.

I tried with my phone hotspot, and is like the same , but cant try again cause it is already updated...
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dambr32 Posted at 3-30 17:25
Hi Diana, I have the same issue with Server Error. Were you able to solve it?  Thank you for your help

Hi there, may I ask what's the error code? Please check the current network status and log in the account to test again.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_0n7D8OpR0Apq Posted at 3-30 19:12
I tried with my phone hotspot, and is like the same , but cant try again cause it is already updated...

Hi there, may I confirm if you've updated the firmware successfully? If not, please let us know.
2023-3-30
Use props
Eric M Rush
New
United Kingdom

My mini 3 pro won’t update. These are my current versions. I’m getting error message. (See photo). I’m connected to my Wi-Fi. Martin
2023-3-31
Use props
Eric M Rush
New
United Kingdom

My mini 3 pro won’t update. These are my current versions. I’m getting error message. (See photo). I’m connected to my Wi-Fi. Martin
2023-3-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Eric M Rush Posted at 3-31 07:06

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please upload the picture again? It seemed that the picture is not attached.
At the same time, if it is convenient, please try to update the firmware via the DJI Assistant 2 on the computer.
DJI Assistant 2 download link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
Please keep us updated on the result.
2023-3-31
Use props
djiuser_0n7D8OpR0Apq
lvl.1
Israel

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 19:44
Hi there, may I confirm if you've updated the firmware successfully? If not, please let us know.

Yes i have but still the download speed is horrible
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_0n7D8OpR0Apq Posted at 4-1 01:31
Yes i have but still the download speed is horrible

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Good to hear that you have sorted it out. If the update is too slow to finish, if it is convenient, you may also try to update the firmware with the DJI Assistant 2 on the computer. If there is anything else we can help with, please feel free to tell us.
2023-4-1
Use props
djiuser_0n7D8OpR0Apq
lvl.1
Israel

This is not the first update i did, i just wonder why is it too slow every time, how can you help? Is it some thing with the drone wifi chip? Thx  
2023-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules