dji mini 3 proFirmware update didn't update my gain and expo sett...
2019 28 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_F473H6E3vXL
New
Flight distance : 31801 ft
Japan

Hello dji
I have the dji mini 3 pro. I installed the latest update (The update said it had been installed successfully). But didn't get the new gain and expo settings to control max horizontal, ascent, and descent speed settings. I powered off both the drone and DJI RC-N1 Remote Controller. Powered it back on. But still no updated gain and expo settings. I've attached screenshots from RC-N1 controller. Any suggestions?
gain and expo.jpg
firmware.jpg
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for your inquiry. After DJI Fly is updated to v1.5.4, the DJI Fly app for Android, DJI Fly app for iOS, and the built-in DJI Fly app in DJI RC Pro/DJI RC can adjust the remote controller EXP (supported by DJI Mini 3/Mini 3 Pro, DJI Mavic 3/Mavic 3 Classic, DJI Air 2S, DJI Mini 2, DJI Mini 2 SE, Mavic Air 2, DJI Mini SE, and Mavic Mini). Can you please try to update the DJI Fly App to the latest version? You may refer to this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly. If the issue persists, please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-3-29
Use props
mfulford
New
United States

I'm having the same issue, but with the standard RC controller - no "external" fly app in use.  I'm not able to upgrade the controller firmware as it thinks I'm up-to-date with RC Firmware v 01.02.0400.   I believe this needs to be at 01.02.0500 correct?
2023-3-29
Use props
Fat Controller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 155246 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mfulford Posted at 3-29 12:56
I'm having the same issue, but with the standard RC controller - no "external" fly app in use.  I'm not able to upgrade the controller firmware as it thinks I'm up-to-date with RC Firmware v 01.02.0400.   I believe this needs to be at 01.02.0500 correct?

Same here. Aircraft firmware is the latest version but the Fly app in the RC thinks it's up to date when in fact it isn't.
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

mfulford Posted at 3-29 12:56

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Per checking it here, the latest version of the DJI Fly App is: v1.9.5 and the latest version for the DJI RC firmware is v01.02.0500. Please be advised that the built-in DJI Fly cannot be upgraded separately at the moment, the App version will be updated along with the DJI RC firmware. Kindly try to update the DJI RC's firmware as well. If the issue persists, please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-3-29
Use props
AirBrowserrr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15564 ft
Belgium

DJI Diana Posted at 3-29 15:52
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Per checking it here, the latest version of the DJI Fly App is: v1.9.5 and the latest version for the DJI RC firmware is v01.02.0500. Please be advised that the built-in DJI Fly cannot be upgraded separately at the moment, the App version will be updated along with the DJI RC firmware. Kindly try to update the DJI RC's firmware as well. If the issue persists, please let us know. Hope this helps. Thank you.

same problem here, after update no change in gain and expo settings
stuck at app version 1.9.4 and RC firmware 01.02.400
check firmware showed I was updated
also tryed DJI Assistant 2 by refreshing with no result
2023-3-29
Use props
mfulford
New
United States

Thanks for the reply, but we seem to be in a catch 22 situation.   According to your email, we can only upgrade the Fly App through upgrading the RC firmware.  We've been trying to update the firmware via the RC interface as well as the Assist app.   Neither approach seems to believe that there is a new version of the RC firmware available.   How do you suggest we go about upgrading the RC firmware?   I feel like I'm missing something.  
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_oisFhDIzyUrg
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1840715 ft
Canada

I have the same issues, after the update  the app ver is still 1.9.4 and the RC firmware is 01.02.0400. When I check for updates it comes back  stating “Your firmware is up to date”
2023-3-29
Use props
dji_F473H6E3vXL
New
Flight distance : 31801 ft
Japan

How do you update the RC firmware?
Do I need to connect it directly to a computer?
2023-3-29
Use props
BlairwareVision
lvl.3
Flight distance : 16780791 ft
  • >>>
United States

AirBrowserrr Posted at 3-29 16:39

Exactly same. My RC PRO updated the AIRCRAFT. Now RC stuck with Fly App v1.9.4 and RC will not update past 01.02.0400 either over Air or VIA DJI Assistant
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_hEznLzTbPYjz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11900 ft
United States

Same problem stuck on 01.02.0400 .. been trying on assistant 2 for hours .. the aircraft is the right version... the video showed that the batteries were going to update .. non of mine did just the aircraft
2023-3-29
Use props
djiuser_qhCl2K8iG6ks
New
Estonia

Had the same problem when updated the drone around 10h ago. DJI RC stayed on 01.02.0400.
Tried again an hour ago and now 01.02.0600 was available. All speed settings now available on my drone.

2023-3-29
Use props
AirBrowserrr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15564 ft
Belgium

AirBrowserrr Posted at 3-29 16:39

DJI has been working hard for a solution, Connect RC to Assist sotfware en upgrade to V01.02.0600
It works for me!
Thanks DJI!

2023-3-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_qhCl2K8iG6ks Posted at 3-29 23:57
Had the same problem when updated the drone around 10h ago. DJI RC stayed on 01.02.0400.
Tried again an hour ago and now 01.02.0600 was available. All speed settings now available on my drone.

Good to know and thanks for sharing.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mfulford Posted at 3-29 17:48
Thanks for the reply, but we seem to be in a catch 22 situation.   According to your email, we can only upgrade the Fly App through upgrading the RC firmware.  We've been trying to update the firmware via the RC interface as well as the Assist app.   Neither approach seems to believe that there is a new version of the RC firmware available.   How do you suggest we go about upgrading the RC firmware?   I feel like I'm missing something.

Hi there, please make sure the DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version. https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
If it still not works, please provide us with a screenshot for further confirmation.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_oisFhDIzyUrg Posted at 3-29 17:49
I have the same issues, after the update  the app ver is still 1.9.4 and the RC firmware is 01.02.0400. When I check for updates it comes back  stating “Your firmware is up to date”

Hi there, you can try to download and install DJI Assistant 2 and connect it to the computer to upgrade the firmware to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

dji_F473H6E3vXL Posted at 3-29 19:24
How do you update the RC firmware?
Do I need to connect it directly to a computer?

You can connect the DJI RC to the Interner and then tap the firmware update warning shown on the remote controller’s screen to update the firmware. If does not work, you can download and install DJI Assistant 2 and connect it to the computer to upgrade the firmware to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BlairwareVision Posted at 3-29 20:36
Exactly same. My RC PRO updated the AIRCRAFT. Now RC stuck with Fly App v1.9.4 and RC will not update past 01.02.0400 either over Air or VIA DJI Assistant

Hi, please make sure the DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version. https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
If it still not works, please provide us with a screenshot for further confirmation.
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hEznLzTbPYjz Posted at 3-29 20:48
Same problem stuck on 01.02.0400 .. been trying on assistant 2 for hours .. the aircraft is the right version... the video showed that the batteries were going to update .. non of mine did just the aircraft

Hi there, you can try to download and install DJI Assistant 2 and connect it to the computer to upgrade the firmware to see if it works. https://www.dji.com/mini-3-pro/downloads
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_hEznLzTbPYjz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11900 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 02:13

I just download the assistant 2 last night after searching for the problem .. it does nothing .. only option is to downgrade .. I'll try again after work
2023-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_hEznLzTbPYjz Posted at 3-30 05:02
I just download the assistant 2 last night after searching for the problem .. it does nothing .. only option is to downgrade .. I'll try again after work

Okay. Looking forward to your update. If it still not works, please note to provide us with a screenshot for further confirmation.
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_InqvHcdgH4SH
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm having the same issue, did anyone find a workaround?
2023-4-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_InqvHcdgH4SH Posted at 4-6 08:53
I'm having the same issue, did anyone find a workaround?

Hi there, may I ask which remote controller you're using? It's RC-N1 or DJI RC?
2023-4-7
Use props
djiuser_LERkvmOeZWjt
New

Canada

I had the same problem. I went into the Android settings and forced a stop of DJI Fly,. I then restarted the app, and it updated the firmware, giving me the new menu.
2023-9-4
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_LERkvmOeZWjt Posted at 9-4 19:44
I had the same problem. I went into the Android settings and forced a stop of DJI Fly,. I then restarted the app, and it updated the firmware, giving me the new menu.

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you are using the DJI RC? You may check whether the replies of DJI Minidy can solve your issue.
2023-9-4
Use props
montsch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282 ft

Philippines

I am having the same exact problem. Everything is updated on my DJI RC but EXP setting isn't present on CINE mode. I tried refreshing the the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and it does nothing. I just purchased my DJI mini 3 and it's kind of a bummer to know that there are new feature updates that isn't showing on the device while it is fully updated. Any help?
4-20 22:08
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

montsch Posted at 4-20 22:08
I am having the same exact problem. Everything is updated on my DJI RC but EXP setting isn't present on CINE mode. I tried refreshing the the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and it does nothing. I just purchased my DJI mini 3 and it's kind of a bummer to know that there are new feature updates that isn't showing on the device while it is fully updated. Any help?

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. After DJI Fly is updated to v1.5.4, the DJI Fly app for Android, DJI Fly app for iOS, and the built-in DJI Fly app in DJI RC Pro/DJI RC can adjust the remote controller EXP.
For the DJI Mavic 3/DJI Air 3/DJI Mini 4 Pro, the EXP value can be adjusted in Cine, Normal or Sport mode. For other product modes, the EXP value can be adjusted in Normal or Sport mode.
4-21 00:02
Use props
montsch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282 ft

Philippines

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-21 00:02
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. After DJI Fly is updated to v1.5.4, the DJI Fly app for Android, DJI Fly app for iOS, and the built-in DJI Fly app in DJI RC Pro/DJI RC can adjust the remote controller EXP.
For the DJI Mavic 3/DJI Air 3/DJI Mini 4 Pro, the EXP value can be adjusted in Cine, Normal or Sport mode. For other product modes, the EXP value can be adjusted in Normal or Sport mode.

But how come I don't see "speed" settings across modes; instead, all are showing "velocity" settings?"
4-21 06:33
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

montsch Posted at 4-21 06:33
But how come I don't see "speed" settings across modes; instead, all are showing "velocity" settings?"

May I know what speed you want to adjust across modes?
Can we have some pictures of the velocity settings you said?
Thanks.
4-21 18:43
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules