Battery authentication failed
1441 8 2023-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
martin0598
lvl.1

Germany

Hi there,

I got a used Mavic 2 zoom. After turning on drone and remote control, the Dji GO 4 application says Authentifizierung der Batterie fehlgeschlagen (Authentication of battery failed). Battery was fully charged.
Application says, I got latest firmware. Can you please advice what to do?

Regards, Martin
2023-3-29
Use props
ArcticPhoto
Second Officer
Norway

Is this a genuine DJI battery?
Is it possible for you to try the battery on another Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom? A drone shop, or somebody you know with a Mavic.
Maybe the best option is to contact DJI support.
2023-3-29
Use props
martin0598
lvl.1

Germany

ArcticPhoto Posted at 3-29 11:33
Is this a genuine DJI battery?
Is it possible for you to try the battery on another Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom? A drone shop, or somebody you know with a Mavic.
Maybe the best option is to contact DJI support.

yes, origin battery. No, don't know another Mavic Owner
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you have a spare battery for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, kindly please try those to see if the issue persists. We recommend wiping the metal contact pins on the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration >75%). You may also provide us the serial number of the said battery via PM so we can check it here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-29
Use props
martin0598
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-29 16:53
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. If you have a spare battery for your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom, kindly please try those to see if the issue persists. We recommend wiping the metal contact pins on the battery or the aircraft with isopropyl alcohol (concentration >75%). You may also provide us the serial number of the said battery via PM so we can check it here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi DJI Paladin,
sent you a personal message with ser num of batterie, can you please check?
Regards,
Martin
2023-4-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

martin0598 Posted at 4-1 03:24
Hi DJI Paladin,
sent you a personal message with ser num of batterie, can you please check?
Regards,

Thank you for keeping us posted, Martin. Kindly please check my response. Thank you.
2023-4-3
Use props
fans35ba6f62
lvl.1

Georgia

I had similar problem. It was fixed by slightly bending out battery contacts on the battery itself. Do nit touch terminals on Mavic side. Most probably, contacts on the battery went deformed or dirty.
2023-6-23
Use props
martin0598
lvl.1

Germany

I bought a new battery, now it works
2023-6-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

martin0598 Posted at 6-23 06:46
I bought a new battery, now it works

Hi, martin0598. Thank you for sharing the resolution. Glad that it is working now.
2023-6-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules